X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL track pin's

Where can I get track pin's for HL tanks with metal tracks? I wouldn't like to have a supply on hand for different model of Tanks.

Originally posted by gwHawker View Post
    Where can I get track pin's for HL tanks with metal tracks? I wouldn't like to have a supply on hand for different model of Tanks.
    Get the track pins with knuckled end from Mato, Hooben, or Taigen. The smooth body pin from Heng Long comes out too easily.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hooben-merkava_Track.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	396594

Comment

The HL's that I have are knuckled. Well I'll research the other brands and see if I can find a bag of them for sale. I just haven't found where I can purchase them.

Comment

Originally posted by gwHawker View Post
        The HL's that I have are knuckled. Well I'll research the other brands and see if I can find a bag of them for sale. I just haven't found where I can purchase them.
        Write the customer service department of any of the mentioned RC tank seller to request a quote for the number of pins that you want. You get better response from seller whom you had communicated with and purchased from earlier.

Comment

The pins that came with my metal tracks in January had the knuckled ends too.

Comment

Working...
          X