X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.1 Ver Electric Slip Ring Wiring

I received my first RC tank for Xmas and I purchased a few upgrades. Two were the 7.1 MFU and the 7.1 Electric Slip Ring. I finished repainting the turret and installed a new recoil unit and was ready to add the Slip Ring wiring harness, but no instructions were included with the kit. Is there a video or wiring diagram/instructions for installing?

I can determine which connectors go to the MCU, but the wiring for the turret in not clear.

In the photo below there appears to be two connectors that go to servos, but which connect goes to which servo? Also, what is the white connector for? There was not connector like that when I disassembled the turret.

Any guidance, pictures, ectara would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3304.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	397678

The white connector you are referring to appears to be the one into which you plug the IR module into, typically belongs in some cupola in the turret. For a wiring diagram you can google HL 7.1 manual / wiring diagram. Typically in the manual it would state all the connections and which port they are. For any videos, I am not sure about that. For servo connections I am unable to give advice as I have never worked with them before in a tank.

Comment

This is the manual that states the outputs
      Attached Files

Comment

Ok, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X