X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL M41

Could someone tell me the the total height of the HL Walker Bulldog w/ turret machine gun installed? Specs show 7.8" but I need to be certain if that does or does not include machine gun. Bonus points for height w/figure installed! TIA, Max-Q

Originally posted by Max-Q View Post
    Could someone tell me the the total height of the HL Walker Bulldog w/ turret machine gun installed? Specs show 7.8" but I need to be certain if that does or does not include machine gun. Bonus points for height w/figure installed! TIA, Max-Q
    hi according to my measures it has 20,5 CM (Centimeters) or 205mm ( milimeters).

Comment

Originally posted by Max-Q View Post
      That would be with MG mounted on top, I have just under 8" with tape measure

Comment

Originally posted by DANOEL View Post

That would be with MG mounted on top, I have just under 8" with tape measure
        as far as i understand, the request was exactly with the machine gun installed, from the bottom tracks up to higher level of the machine gun, this is the measurements i provided in cm or mm.

Comment

Originally posted by cravo View Post

as far as i understand, the request was exactly with the machine gun installed, from the bottom tracks up to higher level of the machine gun, this is the measurements i provided in cm or mm.
          and that's exactly what I gave him....in inches....because that's what we use in the US....

Comment

Thanks for the measurements regardless of imperial or metric!

Comment

Working...
            X