X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M41A3 Heng Long walking bulldog 1/16 scale

Hi I'm looking for a Turret for the above after an accident (not guilty) The gun was forced back and smashed the fixing pins for the gun barrel up and down component I have a spare up and down but I need a new complete turret to mount it on

I presume you mean the three mounts, that the gun elevation motor fits onto? Do you have the remains of the mounts? If so I would glue them on with super glue, and when dry, reinforce them with something like JB Weld or an epoxy glue. These mounts do not take a lot of load, so I think repair would be better than replacement. I must have been a hell of a thump to have damaged the motor as they are extremely robust. Are you sure it needs replacing?

Comment

Hi and thank you for your reply unfortunately the posts are completely gone shattered like a car windscreen so I can't restore them so I've been trying to get a Turret replacement but so far it's like rocking horse poo to try and find one 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Morris View Post
        Hi and thank you for your reply unfortunately the posts are completely gone shattered like a car windscreen so I can't restore them so I've been trying to get a Turret replacement but so far it's like rocking horse poo to try and find one 😊
        If you can’t find a new hull , any ABS scrap (everyone has ABS at home somewhere) and acetone will make a slurry to weld any broken parts for theses tanks. Better that glue as it welds ABS, making it one piece vs just attaching 2 separate pieces.

Acteone dissolves ABS then evaporates leaving the plastic good as new.

Comment

Matomart has what you are looking for.

matomart,Matomart.com,rc,toys,RC Tanks,RC Helicopters,RC Planes,RC Boats,RC Trucks,Cool RC Toys,RC Tank Accessories,Other Accessories

Comment

I have this one

Has a good airsoft unit as well as an elevation unit. I'll have to look around to see if I have any of the accessory sprues, but right now it's still bare.

Check with matomart and whoever else, see what it will cost with shipping.

This one is $20 plus shipping, but it will fit in a medium flat rate box so shipping would be $18.40, less if I can put it in a different box, but that may mean removing the barrel for shipping. The barrel still comes with it, it's just a much shorter box if you send it as two pieces in the same box.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll look around for handles and what not. You may have to remove some stuff from your old turret and install it in this one.

Where are you. Paul? If in the U.S., what state?

Comment

I think I have an M41 turret laying around also as I converted my M41 into an T49 prototype.

Comment

This is why I have a spare turret. I actually have another complete upper hull and turret, so I can swap back and forth. Kind of a two-in-one tank, can ya dig it?

Comment

Working...
                X