Bailey bridge

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • texasarmor
    Member

    • Apr 2024
    • 10
    • Send PM

    #1

    Bailey bridge

    So I took the free files on thing verse upscaled 162% printed in PLA I’m happy with how it came out I can share my code files if anyone’s interested
    Attached Files
  • quitcherbitchen
    How I learned to love the bomb

    • Jan 2016
    • 927
    • Altadena, CA
    • Send PM

    #2
    I like your tank displays. Not sure if it would work for me as earthquakes are always a threat, but I like it.
    Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

    Comment

    • Tang - RC.Senshado
      SoCal RC Tank Club

      • Jul 2023
      • 130
      • Los Angeles, CA
      • Send PM

      #3
      Originally posted by texasarmor
      So I took the free files on thing verse upscaled 162% printed in PLA I’m happy with how it came out I can share my code files if anyone’s interested
      I'll take you up on that! That's a really neat design!
      SoCal RC Tank Club Facebook Group
      Largest active RC Tank club in Southern California
      Gathering 1-2x monthly/All Ages & Experience levels welcome

      Comment

      Working...