You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread: Tamiya Mercedes Benz Arocs 3363 6x4 Hauler 1/14 Scale Tractor Truck - KIT

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Discussion Thread: Tamiya Mercedes Benz Arocs 3363 6x4 Hauler 1/14 Scale Tractor Truck - KIT

Tamiya Mercedes Benz Arocs 3363 6x4 Hauler 1/14 Scale Tractor Truck - KIT
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	556
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	263886

Version Info: This truck is a KIT. Assembly is required. Minimum 4+ channel radio system, ESC, battery, charger and servo will need to be purchased separately.

This is a special edition of the R/C Mercedes Benz Arocs, the super-stylish 3-axle truck with distinctive bucket tooth grille. It is a great option for those without the time or confidence to apply a paint job to their kit, as the cab, H, K, and M parts of the kit are pre-painted in Light Gun Metal (Tamiya Color TS-42), and given a urethane coating for a beautiful finish, and protection from damage.

Tamiya is world-renowned for producing industry-leading RC scale tractor trucks for generations. The Tamiya Mercedes Benz Arocs 3363 6x4 Hauler is powered by a 540 motor and 3-speed transmission, its durable drivetrain spins both rear dually axles supported on a realistic leaf spring and shock suspension. The Mercedes Benz Arocs 3363 6x4 Hauler's metal C-Channel ladder frame keeps the power to the pavement when hauling optional accessories. Your Tamiya truck is backed by Motion RC's world-renowned customer service and technical support. Drive on!

Visit the product page here.
    540-Sized Motor and 3-Speed Transmission

The 540-sized brushed motor applies power through a selectable 3-speed transmission to drive dual rear axles.
    Exceptional Scale Detail

Scale details surround this truck for exceptional realism.
    Dual Rear Axles

Each axle is supported with leaf spring and shocks.
    Optional Light and Sound

Add your own light and sound package with the separately-sold Multi-Function Control Unit MFC-01 or MFC-03.
    1/14 Scale

This truck comes in an impressive 1/14 scale. Coming in at nearly 2 feet in length, it has an ideal on-road presence while being convenient to transport.
    Add Your Own Electronics and Drive!

Once you add your preferred electronics you're ready for those on-road adventures.
    FEATURES:
    • Exceptional scale detail and realism brings this truck to life on every level
    • Interior features such as seat and dashboard are depicted
    • 3-axle chassis utilizes ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members. Realistic drivetrain has a front mounted motor powering twin rear axle
    • 3-speed transmission can be controlled via 4ch R/C transmitter
    • Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf spring dampers and friction dampers
    • Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer
    • Compatible with tractor truck option parts (TROP)
    • Use with Multi-Function Control Unit MFC-03 or MFC-01 for realistic lights and sounds
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

These trucks just look so good! I can't wait to see one in the flesh

Comment

James I don’t find an “Official discussion thread” on the most expensive semi in your inventory, the Tamiya Mercedes Benz Arocs 3348 6x4 Red 1/14 Scale Dump Truck - KIT

Comment

Originally posted by Baysim80 View Post
        James I don’t find an “Official discussion thread” on the most expensive semi in your inventory, the Tamiya Mercedes Benz Arocs 3348 6x4 Red 1/14 Scale Dump Truck - KIT
        We can create one soon. We only just started populating our website with these and the forums, so have to let people know they can come to Squawk and discuss all of these. Going to be a process, but excited to get there

Comment

James thank you for your hard work. All the new releases must keep you hopping, keeps the whole MRC team hopping I’m sure! We the modelers appreciate it. I only pester about this one cause mine will be delivered this week and I’m super excited and want to share my experience. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X