Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello, i'm starting the same proyect. First of all, Your Super Cobra was spectacular!. A question ; the decals are applied with water? (the originals of the model)

Comment

Thank you. It was a labor of love to repair to this state after the crash.
      I bought my decals custom from Badlam creations. They are in deed water slide. The decals that come stock with it are also water slide.
      Creators of custom waterslide decals for guitars, miniatures, models, and more!

Gravy

Comment

What’s happening in the world of Gravy these days? Long time no hear?

Comment

Question: I am having trouble mounting the tail. When adding the tail lift that comes with the kit, I don't know how to connect the tail servo. The extension that the Ah 1 Kit brings is ok, but the original rod is now too long for me. What should I do ?

Comment

Gravy has been on vacation and traveling with the wife, he is back now so I'm sure you will hear from him soon,............

Comment

Yep I’m back and my fingers are almost healed up.

did 4322 miles in 9 days with the wife, and neither of used used the D word. Net even once.
              went to Reno, Bonneville Salt Flats, Salt Lake City, Yellowstone, crazy horse, Mount Rushmore, devils tower, grand junction, green river, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Zion nation park, Laa Vegas and BACK home.

couple more days of not using glue and dealing with tinny screws and my fingers will be ready to start back on DCORSAIR’s rig.

Gravy

Comment

can't believe you guys covered that much ground in 9 days, if my wife finds out about the whole trip, I will be on vacation next week, I only told her part of your trip.

Comment

I’ll make sure I tell her next time I come down. I’ll also show her all the pics. 🤣

Comment

Working...
                  X