X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
    Unless there becomes a 500 CH-47 Chinook. I would have to build one of those.

Gravy
    That would definitely be a must have! 500 size tandems would be the perfect size for both detailing and easy transportation.

Comment

Whew! Sure hope that affliction don’t strike me! 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Glad to hear it’s flying well! I’m amazed to see how quickly you can finish projects and get them flying. I’m a slow builder, with a bench loaded down with probably 2+ years of Heli projects right now. In the current project cue, I’ve got a 450 tandem HUP Retriever, 500 size UH-34, 500 size AH-6J, 500 size Sikorsky H-5, 600 size Sea King, 750 size Bell 430, 550 size Schweizer 300, 550 size UH-1Y, 700 size Cobra, and a 500 size AH-1Z all in line to get built and detailed up. I may have a problem.. :)
        yeah, you got issues. 😜

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Glad to hear it’s flying well! I’m amazed to see how quickly you can finish projects and get them flying. I’m a slow builder, with a bench loaded down with probably 2+ years of Heli projects right now. In the current project cue, I’ve got a 450 tandem HUP Retriever, 500 size UH-34, 500 size AH-6J, 500 size Sikorsky H-5, 600 size Sea King, 750 size Bell 430, 550 size Schweizer 300, 550 size UH-1Y, 700 size Cobra, and a 500 size AH-1Z all in line to get built and detailed up. I may have a problem.. :)
          Yep, I have known Gravy for awhile now and watched him build them, he can get one done and flying in no time, he helped me understand the Microbeast when I first got into FBL controllers and now he sets one up so fast I don't know how he does it but I have seen his maiden flights and he gets them dialed in right from the start, his blade tracking now is so close to perfect on the first try, his building skills are really good too, he can 3D print things that are better than what the kits come with, and his FrSky programming skills are beyond me to understand that's for sure....

Comment

I think Gravy might be the only one that won't cause this poor dogs head to explode lol....
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_71634.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	317795

Comment

🤣

Comment

Well I still have DCORSAIR’s OH-6, my G-Jive and then fix gear on Airwolf.
                then I have my hawker hunter, repaint the F-14, finish the 90 F-16( when ever my fury booty shows up) and the YF-23 rebuild.

oh and I just decided to build my first rc electric road car now too.

So yeah that dog would be all over my shop. 🤣

Gravy

Comment

I think he lives in my shop, haha 😆

Comment

Must be a different dog hanging around my shop then.

Comment

I just thought I was finished with all my projects, found a big Lama waiting for some mods, then a big Cobra showed up the other day that someone talked me into buying, it needs to be finished up, oh wait, Gravy has my OH-6 Cayuse and it will need to be put back together, so I guess that dog will end up in my shop after all..

Comment

You can have my dog, it keeps telling on me to my wife.
                        Bad dog! Bad Dog!

Comment

That dog don’t scare me none.

Comment

​Well long time no post, Ive been more focused on my new hobby as of lately, My new Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys.
                            But I did find time to fly this weekend and decided it was time to put the Hawk through her paces. So flew so smooth and sounded great. I was really happy. I was worried I would get some porpoising as she is tail heavy, but she held straight and true. Tail felt really good in the turns. She also looks really good in the air. I will fly this one now for a while.

Gravy​

Comment

Working...
                            X