X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
    Any update when they will receive their big order?
    I think last Thursday was it, that's when I seen some kits come back in stock anyway, but no parts supply, I monitored the new shipment and most of the new supply of kits were gone in like two days, that's great for those who bought kits but where are the parts supply, that's my question and its frustrating to see these new kits being sold but no parts supply, I need gears and ball links to have on hand but I guess that is not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
      Any update when they will receive their big order?
      Apparently they received some of it...

Comment

We've had multiple containers over the past several days astride the three day weekend, so many goods are still being received into the system. Models (tanks, construction, helicopters, airplanes, batteries, boats, Tamiya, etc), and many spare parts.

If what you're waiting for isn't in those containers, there are around a dozen still inbound at the moment.

Thanks for your patience!
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I prey all the Heli models sell fast. I am weak and have no self control. Please sell out before payday.

GrVy

Comment

Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
            I prey all the Heli models sell fast. I am weak and have no self control. Please sell out before payday.

GrVy
            I too was actually relieved they sold out fast, , that means that there are scale flyers out there buying,, but we need parts to keep them flying..

Comment

Has anybody heard anything new?

Comment

Working...
              X