Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban 412 tail gear slop

Good afternoon!

Brand new to Roban helicopters. I have a LAFD 412 and have noticed quite a bit of slop between the rear drive and the tail itself. There was a thread which I tried to follow, but the link came up to something like "private viewing". Can anyone, please, make any suggestions? Also, what are you all running for flybarless. I currently have a BD Axon on it, but it is way over my head, as to workings and setting up. Thank you!

Welcome model 299! Look at Miscellaneous Topics in Helicopters for the “Tail gear shims..who needs ‘em?” thread. That will give you a start toward eliminating that slop.

I must confess the Bavarian Demon 3X bested me, much less the Axion version. Never made peace with it. I’m a solid Microbeast X fan but do like the Ikon 2BT also. I have one Ikon that’s flawless but have one with an unresolved glitch so don’t trust them now.

Comment

Thank you, so very much, for the welcome and the advice! I'm new to the whole scale helicopter discipline. I've tried to watch every YouTube video I can. This has definitely got me perplexed.

I have an Ikon in the Magnum, but that is one of the 600 conversions, and that was given to me. Thank you, again, for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X