X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell 206 700 size scale conversion

I started this new build. It will be a dog house install.

Here's a shot of the mechanics I will be using... The head on the picture is from a Nimbus 550 but I opted to go SAB all the way and use the stock head. I made the follower from parts I had. Head rotation will be CCW using a 1st gen Goblin 700 pulley, main shaft from a Logo 690. Motor is Egodrift 4030HT-400, esc Aureus 105 governed by iKon2. Servos are mini KST X15 25kg and tail will be standard size 760us 560hz.

Comment

There will be a ot of woodwork to do in order to make the upper fuselage stiff enough for the dog house install

Comment

Just for size, FK & Roban.

Comment

Only cosmetics left to do. Mechanics are functional and tail servo/linkage installed. I paid special attention to installing the tail rotor shaft as high as possible in line with the tunnel of the full-size aircraft. This is an experiment for further builds. Also, main and tail rotors are turning in the scale direction.

Comment

Roban, Marvel-Craft/Fusuno, Fun-key.

Comment

Looking good, love the 407 but still don't have one yet, I will do a 700 Roban Super Scale 407 if I do get one, I like the Sheriff version or one like yours.

Comment

Working...
              X