Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drones... Drones.... and more Drones... God Lord!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drones... Drones.... and more Drones... God Lord!

I purchased so many drones. I'm just trying to find one that worth a crap! (or actually is what "they say it is). There are so many scams out there. I have an entire plethora of parts, junk cameras, you name it. When I had the opportunity to fly the DJI, I have to say. I was impressed. I just wasn't into drones at the time, nor did I want to deal with idiots... That's a pun for Customer service. If you are going to purchase a $1000.00 dollar drone. (read, understand and absolutely know the manual)...! Most guys just don't take the time. Any-who. I'm experimenting with several different drones. I love camera work to a degree. It's time I use it! I've taken the easy way out way too long. Anyone with any real knowledge of drones and camera work. Please feel free to chime in here. Thanks. Matt

Lol I'm late to the game but do you still feel this way?

Comment

Which DJI did you fly? You pretty much get what you pay for at the consumer level, IME. I have an Air 2s with RC Pro controller. Fantastic drone for a reasonable price.

Comment

Originally posted by SDW2001 View Post
        Which DJI did you fly? You pretty much get what you pay for at the consumer level, IME. I have an Air 2s with RC Pro controller. Fantastic drone for a reasonable price.
        I thought about getting the mavic 2S
        So far I have the Mavic pro the FPV drone and the Avata as far as DJI equipment goes.

Comment

Working...
        X