Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing drones

Hello everyone,

I'm a beginner and looking for a new racing drone, and I am looking for recommendations from experienced pilots. I'm looking for a drone that is lightweight, high-performance, and durable. I've been researching for a while and reading reviews here. I've come across several models, such as the ImpulseRC Alien, the Diatone GT-R90, and the Rotor Riot CL1.

All of them are well-regarded in the racing drone community for their high-performance capabilities and durable designs. But I would like to know if anyone here has any personal experience with these models or any other recommendations. I would also like to know about the features that are important for a racing drone, such as flight time, camera quality, and control range.

I have experience building and flying racing drones, but I want to make sure that I get the best one for my needs. Any feedback or experiences with these models or others would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

For a lightweight and durable "racing" frame the best will be the Five33 Switchback Pro or Switchback HD if you want to mount a digital VTX/want more build room. Both fly great and are bottom mount stretch X frames. The longer arms also let you run 6 inch props or 5.1 inch with more clean air. If you are looking for a heavier freestyle frame, the Impulse RC Apex is hard to beat.

Comment

Working...
    X