Clear All

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I plan to bring the two birds that are sporting the "macerator" prop :P
    LOL :Scared:LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
      Hey that's great!!
      What kind of receiver are you using on the GS??LOLLOL
      He'll have a blast, get ready to get him hooked on R/C!

Grossman56
      Receiver on Grandson?? Funny you ask. Wait till you see his "Dick Tracey" wrist watch! Not only tell time, but it's a cell phone and has tracking device! Flying, he has some buddy box time in the air with me.
      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

They have things we never even dreamed about!
        Remember that stack of 33's you had??
        Now they can put every album and every song you ever listened to on an MP3 the size of a small wallet, go figure!
        Anyway, back to Nefi, a perfect day for flying here in Wonderful Wyoming and I have to have dizzy spells!!
        Happens every Spring, side effect of an ear operation I had when I was a kid. So, got some yard work done and some pictures of the Nefi Birds was in order. Had yet another neighbor drop in to take a look, kinda cool!!
        Haven't done the Spring Mustang round up, but thought this would be different......
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2275.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	133359Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2277.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	133360Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2278.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	133361Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2280.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	133362Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2281.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	133363Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2283.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	133364Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2285.JPG
Views:	163
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	133365

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

Wish FL would do that Bearcat in a 1600 along with a Hellcat. Look forward to seeing your BA#2 go ripping down the length of the NEFI strip ;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Me too brother, me too!!
            The only ones running the stock setup are the Avanti and the Spitfire.

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Getting close, who else is coming?

Robert Belluomini
              OV10
              Lon
              DaHawk
              RCJetDude
              TiredIronGRB
              Mad Baron
              Grossman56
              Boots Whirlygig
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                Getting close, who else is coming?

Robert Belluomini
                OV10
                Lon
                DaHawk
                RCJetDude
                TiredIronGRB
                Mad Baron
                Grossman56
                Boots Whirlygig
                I knew that Robert and Hawk are doing JetJam but didn't know they were hangin a week later and coming to Muncie.:Cool:
                Since Ryan can't make it and left Captain Mike as the solo Motion rep, maybe James will do a surprise drop in. ;)
                It would be nice if SkyWolf (Anthony) would actually make it this year :PLOL Three weeks away:)
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I knew that Robert and Hawk are doing JetJam but didn't know they were hangin a week later and coming to Muncie.:Cool:
                  Since Ryan can't make it and left Captain Mike as the solo Motion rep, maybe James will do a surprise drop in. ;)
                  It would be nice if SkyWolf (Anthony) would actually make it this year :PLOL Three weeks away:)
                  James can't make it, Steve and I will be setting up for Motion and hopefully Mike will be there.
                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Hey, great to hear some of the other guys are going to make it as well, I saw something on the Tired Iron Facebook page that George was hosting it, wasn't quite sure what that meant.
                    Soo.... are you guys bringing the raffle prizes?? Is Motion sending some of the things they had lined up for Joe Nall our way??

They tell me diddly...
                    BTW, anyone hear from Ben (Benjack) is he coming ??

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

I'm all packed!! :) well, maybe not ALL...
                      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                        Hey, great to hear some of the other guys are going to make it as well, I saw something on the Tired Iron Facebook page that George was hosting it, wasn't quite sure what that meant.
                        Soo.... are you guys bringing the raffle prizes?? Is Motion sending some of the things they had lined up for Joe Nall our way??

They tell me diddly...
                        BTW, anyone hear from Ben (Benjack) is he coming ??

Grossman56
                        I just added it to our Facebook group as an event so it says I hosted it...we are going to bring some MRC goodies with us:Cool:
                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Cool!
                          Great to hear George, look forward to meeting you and the other guys coming for the first time as well, going to be a blast!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

AccuWeather Muncie Extended Forecast

6/21 Thurs 86/67 Sunny NE 7 Gusts 15
                            6/22 Fri 86/61 Sunny ESE 2 Gusts 4
                            6/23 Sat 82/60 Sunny SW 6 Gusts 12
                            6/24 Sun 83/65 Sunny WSW 9 Gusts 18
                            Lets hope this holds out :)
                            I'm getting there Wed eve;)
                            Warbird Charlie

Comment

Which flying site are we going to be flying from? I looked at previous years pictures and it appears to be site 3. Is that correct? I really look forward to hanging out with you guys this year. Now I just need to figure out what planes to bring.

Comment

Site 3 is correct. Here's the AMA site map
                                Warbird Charlie

Comment

Awesome!! See you guys there.

Comment

What's the flight line routine at NEFI?
                                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Well it certainly isn't a cluster muck like the Nall.:Whew:
                                      4-6 pilots stations that are set to use either runway based on prevailing winds.:Cool:
                                      A once a day a mass warbird launch. Have an inexpensive one if you participate. ;)
                                      Basically dawn to dusk flying without a crowd overload factor :)
                                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

Yeah, Can't make NEFI but am going to the Jam. Andy from RCjetwerx who is going to both events will be ferrying a couple of my planes. Wish I could do both
                                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

OFWA takes over around day break and maintains flight status until they either drop or have crashed all their planes, which ever comes first..
                                          (OFWA, in case you don't remember = Old Farts With Airplanes aka the Hobbysquawk guys !!:Cool:;))

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X