X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
    How 'bout it guys? Just three weeks to go and it looks like myself (Steve), TIGRB (George), OV10 (Charlie) and RRHandy (sorry I don't know your first name) will be there. There is still time to plan to be there. Any more interested in going?
    Ron. :Cool:

AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
      Yea TiredIronGRB I'll be there this year as well. I was there last year but it rained all week except on Wednesday. Didn't fly anything just spectated. This year will be flying my EDF's like you guys. I only live 22 miles north of Triple Tree. Looking forward to meeting other Squawker"s and getting a Bond and meeting face to face. :Cool::Goodbye:f16

Comment

Excellent! Looking forward to meeting you Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Drill Sergeant View Post

Yea TiredIronGRB I'll be there this year as well. I was there last year but it rained all week except on Wednesday. Didn't fly anything just spectated. This year will be flying my EDF's like you guys. I only live 22 miles north of Triple Tree. Looking forward to meeting other Squawker"s and getting a Bond and meeting face to face. :Cool::Goodbye:f16
          Good to hear Carlos. Let's hope the weather is good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Drill Sergeant View Post

Cool, we'll get together for sure.
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I'm working on my trailer so I can fly this year but looks like it will be a one dayer for me on Friday unless things change and I will bring the only edf (ME262 Dynam) I have along with some planes I have yet to fly, looking forward to meeting you guys also. R.
              AMA 424553

Comment

We're in the single digits until eWeek! I can't wait, this is going to be awesome!
                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Lets hope that Maria doesn't crash the party and spoil our fun.:Scared:
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                    Lets hope that Maria doesn't crash the party and spoil our fun.:Scared:
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Looks like I will be there Thursday in the morning with four others from our club, can't wait. :):Drooling:
                      AMA 424553

Comment

Looks like I will be there Thursday in the morning with four others from our club, can't wait. :):Drooling:
                        I really look forward to meeting more "Squawkers", I plan to head down Wed morning!

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

The weather is shaping up to be beautiful for the event.

Comment

I'm planning on leaving upstate NY Tues morning and covering 600 miles to Wytheville, VA and rest for the night at the TA truckstop.
                            Finish the final 200 miles into Woodruff with arrival just before noon on Wed.
                            Hope you can get a spot for me next/near to you George for my 26' rolling hangar/bunkhouse.;)
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I'm planning on leaving upstate NY Tues morning and covering 600 miles to Wytheville, VA and rest for the night at the TA truckstop.
                              Finish the final 200 miles into Woodruff with arrival just before noon on Wed.
                              Hope you can get a spot for me next/near to you George for my 26' rolling hangar/bunkhouse.;)
                              Will do!
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Rollin Hangar/Bunkhouse is loaded. Last two slots on the pickup carrier deck gets filled tomorrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0701.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	98222Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0705.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	98223
                                Warbird Charlie

Comment

Rollin Hangar/Bunkhouse is loaded. Last two slots on the pickup carrier deck gets filled tomorrow.

Name:	IMG_0701.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	98222Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0705.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	98223
                                  Nice, which side does the camper door open on?
                                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Passenger side(right side looking forward)
                                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

Final two secured to the carrier deck of the USS Ecoboost.LOL
                                      Heading south @ 0600 and commencing Squawk radio silence after this post until mission eWeek is completed:Cool:
                                      GO NAVY ;)

Name:	IMG_0707.JPG
Views:	232
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	98394
                                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

I have 16 planes in the camper and after our clubs chill and grill I'll squeeze another 4 or 5 in...I just don't want to run out.
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Y'all are putting me to shame with my 9 planes....:(

Comment

Working...
                                          X