X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The contest rules allow for up to x2 entries, so I would like to add an example of my F-16. Some squadrons in northern Europe compete in an annual "Tiger" competition. Photos of the full-size aircraft can also be found on the internet. I really liked this scheme because it provides a nice balance of a striking visual while maintaining the great outlines of the F-16. It looks just beautiful in flight. Thanks again for looking and my best regards to all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	F16.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	352.8 KB
ID:	339341

Comment

• gjarossy - Just to clarify, anyone can enter as many custom Motion RC planes/helis as they wish here. The rules are that when we select the 64 entries that will be a part of the tournament we will have 64 different pilots represented. So, in other words, only 1 aircraft per pilot will be able to make the tournament.

So both your L-39 and F-16 above are fantastic entries, but only 1 of them will represent you in the tournament if it is deemed one of the best 64 that have been entered. By entering multiple aircraft you have left the decision to us as far as which of your entries may make it.

That said though if we choose the L-39, that means the F-16 can be re-entered next year. We don't want to have any of the 64 aircraft that made a previous tournament in the next one.

They look excellent by the way. As with past years we have a tall task this year trying to find the best 64

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	FDB3C071-61E0-4C58-AB2F-30BEC18CB5DA.jpeg Views:	29 Size:	168.0 KB ID:	339345
        Last edited by Ducecoop; Mar 9, 2022, 06:39 AM. Reason: My Nexa Piper Tri-Pacer recovered in a more traditional civilian scheme. 4-stroke .52 for power flies very well.

Comment

• Here is my custom painted Freewing F35Click image for larger version

Name:	F35-custom.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	244.7 KB
ID:	339359

Comment

• Since we are allowed to enter two aircraft for the contest, one of which will be chosen by the judges to compete, I'm adding my Flightline P-38L that I built a few years ago. I changed the paint scheme to one that was flown by Col. Hub Zemke, who took charge of the 379th Fighter Group out of England during WWII. The "Z" on the vertical fin is part of his special touch on his personal aircraft. This photo was taken a few summers ago in Colorado, shortly after a thundershower had moved over the field.

Name:	DSC_4021cropped.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	339362

Comment

• Originally posted by davegee View Post
              ...my Flightline P-38L that I built a few years ago. I changed the paint scheme
              Dave, She's a beauty, Sir. Best, Steve
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Meteor Modified

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulma1 View Post
                  Meteor Modified
                  P1, No image posted. So what do you do? in a new post: Click the 'camera' icon (above left corner). Click 'upload image' below left, click on your JPEG file, click 'continue', click 'post reply'. You're all set. Best, LB
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Dave, She's a beauty, Sir. Best, Steve
                    Thanks, Steve. Was really fun to fly for a few years. Eventually, she got worn out and I got rid of it. Might get another one some day, though!

Cheers

Dave

Comment

• My entry
                      Flightline 1200mm Bearcat
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5889.JPG
Views:	326
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	339397
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi all, BWIA lives again, vintage Trinidad airline. Features stenciled logos, weathered wings with deep pocketed airfoiled flaps, styrene spoilers, 800 series nacelle, custom wheels & repainted from bare foam. Thanks to Motion for contest, otherwise this would not be have been finished for spring!

2nd or 3rd pic for contest photo. thanks

Comment

• T-33

Comment

• Alright, I'm entering my Bearcat, it might not seem special, but realize, she hasn't seen the air since 2017 when she crashed at Nefi.
                              She had major damage to the Nose and the wings were pretty beat up. She sat in the death bin in my basement since then. This Winter, I dragged out the bits and pieces from this, Bearcat One and some pieces from Bearcat Two and the 780kv motor from My crashed F7F and went to work. Those who have followed the restoration on the Official Bearcat thread can see the work. She since has been maidened and flew great for a bunch of pieces flying in tight formation for the first time in 5 years.

Name:	IMG_5647.JPG
Views:	319
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	339451Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5649.JPG
Views:	289
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	339452

Grossman56

Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                T-33
                                The finish on that is outstanding!!
                                Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	165.1 KB ID:	339565Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	150.8 KB ID:	339465Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	177.7 KB ID:	339466Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	165.1 KB ID:	339530Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	274.0 KB ID:	339531
                                  My Freewing AL37 United B737 Max StarWars rise of skywalker Livery.

Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                      T-33
                                      F22, Gorgeous T33. Best, LB
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Copper blue F22 or Digital Rebel at post 14 ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	F22 12.jpg Views:	0 Size:	284.2 KB ID:	339503

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
                                          Copper blue F22 or Digital Rebel at post 14 ?

Click image for larger version Name:	F22 12.jpg Views:	0 Size:	284.2 KB ID:	339503
                                          Both
                                          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

Working...
                                          X