Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully a couple F-18's, an F-35, an F-4, an A-4, an F-22 and my Avanti or my L-39. Subject to change of course. :)

Comment

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this like I planned to do but I got hit with a $1500 repair bill on my truck. Maybe next year will work out for me. Have fun you guys and gals at NEFI!!

Comment

I’m thinking I’ll bring my FMS 1400 P40,Eflite 1.2 P47, FMS 1400 Zero, Eflite Commander, FlightLine V2 FW190, and maybe Dynam Waco.

Comment

Just wondering is there a preregistration available for NEFI or is it at the field only?

Comment

Originally posted by James.MotionRC View Post
            Now that Joe Nall is over, we are looking ahead to our trip to NEFI this year! It will be my first time at the event. Whose bringing what?
            My participation this year is looking real skeptical. I am so backlogged with the garage rebuild which has me stalled on four birds to assemble (due to no garage space yet until completed).
            We are picking up the replacement rolling bunkhouse/hangar which is 350 miles west of home the weekend before NEFI .
            So to turn it around and have it ready for the following week to travel back west 600 mile to Muncie is another aw crap moment.:Sweating:

So James, didn't get to see you, George and Steve at Tripletree and most likely will miss you guys(Alpha never commented back to post#36 on coming) at NEFI.
            I will certainly miss seeing Jay too:(

So my plan for the near future isn't Fall Nall but a little closer to home.............The NEAT Fair.
            You met me there in 2016 when you were with HK. It was right after the Commemorative Battle of Britain Flight.
            https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...from-HobbyKing!
            You complemented me on the 2 point landing of my Phoenix Model Spitfire.
            I'm second from right with blue hat at the 2:53 minute mark and you guys captured in slo-mo my landing at the 2:58 minute mark ;)
            All that to lead to this questionLOL Are you and Motion going to make a presence at the 2019 NEAT Fair:Thinking:
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I’ll be there with everything I can pack with me. Trying to buy a small toy hauler trailer. Can’t wait to see you all.

Comment

I found the preregistration on the AMA sight. I’m registered and really excited about being able to see y’all there.

Comment

Originally posted by ryramZ View Post
                  I’ll be there with everything I can pack with me. Trying to buy a small toy hauler trailer. Can’t wait to see you all.
                  Hey if you get the toy hauler maybe you can swing by my house so You can haul some of my stuff. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ryramZ View Post
                    And I'll definitely miss flying with you and Mike :(
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_14331.jpg Views:	101 Size:	57.5 KB ID:	195378
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I hear you Charlie! We'll miss everyone and I'm sure Diane's usual 1000+ pics will be missed as well
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8245.JPG
Views:	287
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	197398
                      Team Gross!

Comment

No doubt Dan
                        Warbird Charlie

Comment

Can't believe just 2 weeks from today we will probably have already arrived at NEFI. Excited for this event for sure

Comment

Was thinking about that as well. It is coming up fast! I NEED my F-18's LOL Will miss Dan and Charlie this year for sure. :(

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                              Was thinking about that as well. It is coming up fast! I NEED my F-18's LOL Will miss Dan and Charlie this year for sure. :(
                              And I am sure gonna miss my two Tired Iron bro's as well as my :wacky Wyoming bud.....................:Crying:
                              I'm giving up a little now to gain a lot in the near future regarding RC travel adventures. ;)
                              Warbird Charlie

Comment

Yep, I hear you guys, I'm sure gonna miss you all, but I'll be there in spirit and now that I have 10 days off I'll be putting in a lot of stick time.
                                BTW, My Little Gall II (in the picture with me a CB) flew again last weekend for the first time in close to two years. She did well, I had a couple of adjustments to make, one to the angle of attack on the motor, a small shim to the right to help counter act the left pull (it was a little more than it should have been) Also, I have a sloppy retract, so I have to get into that and tighten the trunnion. Other than that she was great!

Take lots of pics for all of us absentees!!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

Where are our NEFI attendees? We will be heading out of Atlanta Thursday morning at 5am. Should be at NEFI around 2-3pm. Can't wait to have some fun this weekend

Comment

If the weather cooperates I'm flying over for the day on Saturday in my 182. Hope to finally meet you!

Comment

I’m leaving Texas Wednesday morning and will be arriving in Muncie Thursday evening. See y’all there.

Comment

I am leaving out early Thursday morning and should be getting there around 1 or so in the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                                          If the weather cooperates I'm flying over for the day on Saturday in my 182. Hope to finally meet you!
                                          Awesome Dave, look forward to meeting and flying with you as well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X