X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Jets & E-Warbirds 2019

Here we go again!! E-Jets & E-Warbirds will be held at the TORKS Model Airpark at Deer Creek State Park in Mount Sterling Ohio, September 5th-8th. September 8th will be an “open fly” day for event participants only, so you can fly any electric aircraft that day only.

The format this year will be similar to last year in that we will let all aircraft fly together. If for any reason this becomes an issue, we will separate flying times into two categories between sub 100mph aircraft and high-performance airframes.

The runway is about 900x60. Electric is available on site for charging and basic needs. Visit http://www.torks.com/ for field info and pics. NOTE: Even more trees have been removed out past the end of the runway for this year!

REGISTRATION PRICING - registration PDF (will be available soon)
    •On-site registration fee = $40 / Pre-registration fee = $30
    •Shelter / tent space fee = $30
    •To ensure a shelter / tent space, please pay with your pre-registration fee. We cannot guarantee a tent space for those who register on-site but we anticipate some will still be available.

Send a PM to me or note that you want a tent space in your pre-registration.

Concessions will be available on site ... Texas Tenderloin food truck (same as last year but with a new owner). They will be serving breakfast and lunch.

LODGING INFORMATION
    The Deer Creek Lodge has rooms reserved for the event at $130 per night. The Lodge also has 15 cabins that sleep up to six persons at a discounted rate of $149.99 per night. This represents a $50 discount per night. To reserve a room at the Lodge or a cabin, please call Stephanie George directly at (740) 869-6344. Mention TORKS EVENT to receive the discount.

Also, a block of rooms are reserved at the Baymont by Wyndham in Jeffersonville, OH – about 20 minutes from the event site. Rooms are $79.00 plus tax. Their phone number is (740) 948-2104. E-Jets is the discount code. The rate is good until the end of August.

Camping will be available at the airfield (no hookups).

We will have a pizza party Friday night at the field. The event banquet will be held Saturday night at the lodge.

September yet?
    Attached Files

Looking to attend and bring the RV as I did for Jet Jam. As my wife will be with me I’m looking for hookups, so looking to stay at the Deer Creek campground. How far is the field from the rv campground area?

Thanks in advance,
    Warren

Comment

Originally posted by Race 22 Crew View Post
      Looking to attend and bring the RV as I did for Jet Jam. As my wife will be with me I’m looking for hookups, so looking to stay at the Deer Creek campground. How far is the field from the rv campground area?

Thanks in advance,
      Warren
      Warren, here's a link that may get you some answers

The lodge and I believe the campground are on the other side of the lake from the airfield, but that can't be more than a 10 minute drive. I hope you can attend! This is my club, and home field.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Hope to make it.

Comment

coming soon! hope to see many of you there!

Comment

Working...
          X