X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Western Park 2019

MotionRC Europe are here at Western Park 2019. The weather has done its best to dampen the event with constant rain for the past few days, but Sat/Sun are looking better. I'll be posting pictures here of our set-up please of vendor row and the flight line, throughout the weekend. Customers will hopefully chime in here too with their own pictures.

Competition time. Any HS user that posts 5 pictures of more in this thread will be entered into a draw for a chance to win the new Fw-190 Dora from Flight line! Winners will be chosen after the event, so UK HS users, get posting here and look forward to seeing you at the show!

Just a few pics of the booth to start with after set-up in the rain yesterday. Also was great to see very good customers of our that came all the way from Malta for the show, hopefully they'll chime in here too.

More later.

Stuart.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpeg
Views:	250
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	200254Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpeg
Views:	220
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	200255Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpeg
Views:	226
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	200256

Name:	4.jpeg
Views:	209
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	200257

Name:	6.jpeg
Views:	184
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	200258

That's quite an event going on over there, food AND airplanes!
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Well, it was mud central today after a morning of heavy rain, but then it stayed dried for an entire afternoon! Vendor pictures today along with some of our happy customers outside the booth, plus some of the night flying and pyro show. Only had a my phone, but still gives a good representation.

Thank you to all of those that came by the booth, it was great talking to you all and great to have the booth so full during the day.

Tomorrow, last day, models from the flightline!

S.
      Attached Files

Comment

next batch. Very poor network service so unfortunately live coverage of the show was not possible, so hope the pictures do the talking.
        Attached Files

Comment

more.......
          Attached Files

Comment

and the final batch for today. More tomorrow on the final day, see you all then.

S.

Attached Files

Comment

oop's, forgot the night flying and pyro pics.

Attached Files

Comment

more fireworks!

Attached Files

Comment

final final batch for today ;)

Attached Files

Comment

This is my favorite picture of the bunch. I wonder what this guy was thinking...

Name:	image_41512.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	200610

Comment

My son, Stefano Saliba, and I, Victor Saliba, were present at Weston Park air show 2019 for the very first time. We enjoyed sharing our experience with Stuart himself at the MotionRC stand. Not only Stuart is a nice guy to chat with but also the customer care of MotionRC is excellent, just like their models. Due to their excellent support, I have bought numerous models and will keep buying from them in the future. Their EDF models fly very good with little to no trim adjustments. The models are of high quality, highly detailed and ecstatically pleasing.

Comment

Hi Saliba Victor, welcome home to Hobby Squawk! Stuart's a nice guy and much more, I'm glad you and your son stopped by to chat and support the event. Where do you fly?

Comment

Hi Alpha, my son and I are members of the Malta Model Aircraft Flying Association (MMAFA) and this year the Association is celebrating its 70 years. I am the proud owner of 86 models, in fact I hold the record of the largest collection of RC models in Malta. Recently I bought the Freewing L39, the F22 Raptor (90 size) and the Avanti S and we are very satisfied with the quality, postal service and customer service Motion RC provide. This year I have already logged 210 flights without incidents and I am hoping to exceed the 400 mark by the end of the year. I like flying very much and talk little.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Saliba Victor View Post
                            Hi Alpha, my son and I are members of the Malta Model Aircraft Flying Association (MMAFA) and this year the Association is celebrating its 70 years. I am the proud owner of 86 models, in fact I hold the record of the largest collection of RC models in Malta. Recently I bought the Freewing L39, the F22 Raptor (90 size) and the Avanti S and we are very satisfied with the quality, postal service and customer service Motion RC provide. This year I have already logged 210 flights without incidents and I am hoping to exceed the 400 mark by the end of the year. I like flying very much and talk little.
                            Wow, Malta! The closest I've ever been to Malta was Palermo. One day I hope to visit your island, there's a lot of history there from WW2 and I hear it's a beautiful island, too. Thanks for your support and best of luck with your 400 flight goal!

Comment

Hi Saliba,

It was great to meet you and your son over the weekend and really pleased that you enjoy the event and our set-up at it. Also, congratulations, you win a Flightline Dora D9 for your input and amazing support. I'll PM you directly with details.

Back to the show, I realize I didn't post the Sunday model pictures here, with all the traveling and lack of wifi etc. So please see below for this images, we hope you enjoy and maybe we just might be back next year, but this time we'll be sure to pack our waterproofs! Before I go, I would like to say a big thank you to organizers of Western Park, to MWM warbirds for generally helping throughout the weekend and for flying the L-39 and to all our customers that dropped by with nothing but great feedback to give us, it is what keeps us pushing on and we are forever grateful. :Cool:

Attached Files

Comment

2nd and last batch from Sunday.

S.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Stuart,

I am very thankful for the prize. Rest assured that the plane will fly in the sky very soon. I had a wonderful time at the show and I hope that we can meet again next year.

Victor

Comment

Working...
                                  X