• Show
Clear All

• Nall in Fall 2019 - Sept. 28th - Oct. 5th

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nall in the Fall.jpg
Views:	891
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	213950
    Squawkers! We are excited to be heading back to the TripleTree Aerodrome for the 2nd Annual Nall in the Fall in beautiful Woodruff SC. Let us know if you will be attending the show this year and if so come stop by our vendor tent down in the hanger at the electric line. If you will be attending, please share your pictures on this thread and let everyone see all the happenings at Nall in the Fall for those who can't join us.

We look forward to having a great event and flying and conversing with everyone.

See you there!

Heard you mention some "surprises". Should I be hiding my piggybank?

Comment

Don't hide the piggybank, get out the hammer and embrace the addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by FiscalJackhammer View Post
        Heard you mention some "surprises". Should I be hiding my piggybank?
        Make sure it's well fed and take all those "penny" jars to the local Coinstar. But then again, when it was cancelled they "surprised" us with the Rotor Scale line.

Comment

All set up down at the Electric line! The Merry Boozers Wesley and Lori Miller showed up to help us this week as well the RCJetDude and be sure to head to the Merry Boozer RC YouTube Channel at 8pm EST tonight for a live show. We will have some surprises and fun. Don't miss it!

Comment

Join us at 8pm live on the Merry Boozers YouTube channel for some fun! https://youtu.be/UFzOxfyCuck

Comment

Had a great time at Nall in the Fall until the last Saturday morning when we discovered that someone had stolen a couple planes from the hangar. Both were 90mm F-22's. One belonged to James and had just been decked out with LED's to make it a night flyer. The other belonged to my 14 year old son Enoch. It was the plane he won in a raffle at the Jolly Good Fly-in. He maidened it at NitF and was flying it like a boss doing low inverted gear passes over the runway and just really enjoying it. We are still on the lookout for both planes but Jameson Clark started a Go Fund Me to replace Enoch's plane and within a few short hours had what was needed. His replacement F-22 will be here tomorrow. I hope that James gets his plane back. It is rather unique with all the LED strips on it. While unfortunate that there are some who feel the need to take what does not belong to them it is truly a blessing to be a part of a community so willing to give . Enoch and I are very humbled by the generosity of those who gave to replace his plane. Many thanks!

Comment

It's very unfortunate that when eWeek expanded into Fall Nall and the number of registered pilots quadrupled it also cracked open an opportunity for the lower end of the gene pool to exercise the criminal behavior.
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Sorry to Read this, I hate it for you guys. They will get there just rewards tenfold for nothing goes unpunished. R.
                  AMA 424553

Comment

I never get to spend as much time at these events as I want. I am local to Triple Tree so I normally go on the weekends and a few days after work. But, it was great to see James, Alex, Steve, and Wesley while I was there. Really really hated to hear about the two planes getting stolen Friday night.

The second Saturday was a blast for me and my flying buddy. Everyone is packing up and leaving that day so we essentially got the flight line to ourselves. Got a bunch of flying in that day for sure!

Comment

Enoch got his new Raptor today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191010_190822.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	216122

Comment

That’s good news Steve.

Comment

Enoch put his new Raptor together at TiredIron Aviation this past weekend and maidened it. Everything went well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MVIMG_20191012_113556-800x600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	153.5 KB ID:	216358

And video of the maiden...

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                            Enoch put his new Raptor together at TiredIron Aviation this past weekend and maidened it. Everything went well.

Click image for larger version Name:	MVIMG_20191012_113556-800x600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	153.5 KB ID:	216358

And video of the maiden...

Nice Job Enoch, well flown !

Comment

Originally posted by Neil from Model Squadron View Post

Nice Job Enoch, well flown !
                              So awesome to see Enoch! Thanks for sharing that Neil

Enoch was flying the pants off that F-22 at Nall in the Fall:

Comment

Working...
                              X