You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida e jet fest international Feb 6-9 2020.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida e jet fest international Feb 6-9 2020.

So who's attending the 2nd annual e jet fest in Mulberry, Fl ? I know I'll be there. I wonder if Motion RC will be there again this year ?

I had a great time there last year. It is a good place to fly. Unfortunately though I won't be able to make it back this year due to some recent health issues. I highly recommend it to anyone who can make it though.

Comment

I'll be there! RC Jetwerx in the house! Had a great time last year as well!

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
        I had a great time there last year. It is a good place to fly. Unfortunately though I won't be able to make it back this year due to some recent health issues. I highly recommend it to anyone who can make it though.
        Steve,

Sorry to hear you won't make it. I hope you soon get over whatever is ailing you. Maybe we'll catch up at Joe Nall.

Take care,

Sean

Comment

Yes, sorry to hear that jet dude. Was hoping to meet you. Hope all goes well with you.

Comment

I’ll be attending this year and a good friend of mine from Austria will be there too. Im not to thrilled about the 14 hour drive but I’ll live.

Comment

One week away!

Sean

Comment

See you next Wednesday guys!

Comment

Camping and flying..... What could be better ? Can't wait ! Only 5 days and a wake up to go !

Comment

I'll be bringing my A10, and F18 to fly, and also my 70mm F16 to enter in the static scale competition.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the next few days for the Florida eJet Fest International! The trophies are ready and the weather is looking great! We have some sponsors attending, the trophies are ready, the judges are ready, the food vendor is ready, the spectators are ready and the runway is ready, Let's have some fun!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah ! I'm wondering if there's a separate charge for camping ?

Comment

On site!

Forecasted to be horribly windy tomorrow, but weather should improve throughout the weekend.

Sean
                          Attached Files

Comment

Have a good time. Wish I could make it this year.

Comment

Looking forward to flying with you guys. It’ll be my first time attending. Looking forward to it!
                              I’ll be out Friday, if the winds get a little better. If not, Saturday and a Sunday for sure!

Comment

Base camp ! Today is the sweet spot...... 9 mph Click image for larger version

Name:	20200207_103554.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	235600Click image for larger version

Name:	20200207_103627.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	286.7 KB
ID:	235601Click image for larger version

Name:	20200207_103621.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	279.8 KB
ID:	235602 from the northeast.

Comment

Originally posted by scootergenie View Post
                                  Base camp ! Today is the sweet spot...... 9 mph Click image for larger version

Name:	20200207_103554.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	235600Click image for larger version

Name:	20200207_103627.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	286.7 KB
ID:	235601Click image for larger version

Name:	20200207_103621.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	279.8 KB
ID:	235602 from the northeast.
                                  I like your little camper. What is that?

Comment

It's a Leesure Light motorcycle camper. I removed the swivel hitch and put a standard hitch on since I ride a trike. Saturday was really great. Got a few flights in, finished runner up in static scale, and won one of the raffle prizes ! Fastest foam jet was 156mph. Composite was 230mph ! Everyone had a good time, and I met some new friends. I plan to attend again next year.

Comment

Working...
                                    X