X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Nall 2021 - CANCELLED

It's early but I am hopeful and excited to get back to TripleTree in 2021! Registration is now open here: https://tta.aero/aviation-events/joe-nall/

Whose EXCITED!?!?!?!?!?!?

FALL NALL is when I'll go......……… less of a crowd I liken it to Biketoberfest which is less of the rowdy crowd than of the early year Daytona Bike week.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
      FALL NALL is when I'll go......……… less of a crowd I liken it to Biketoberfest which is less of the rowdy crowd than of the early year Daytona Bike week.
      Then we will see you next year?
      AMA 424553

Comment

Hope to make it to one of the Nalls next year, likely the fall event. Retiring in Jan. Hopefully, we will get Covid knocked down by May.

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post

Then we will see you next year?
          It's in the plan Ron and WAY OVERDUE. I still remember meeting you there at the George/Steve/Warbird campsite.
          As a matter of fact, that event is when I met George for the first time also. I had met Steve earlier that year in June at NEFI.
          I do miss my long distance flying buds.
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

It's in the plan Ron and WAY OVERDUE. I still remember meeting you there at the George/Steve/Warbird campsite.
            As a matter of fact, that event is when I met George for the first time also. I had met Steve earlier that year in June at NEFI.
            I do miss my long distance flying buds.
            Charlie,

That's when I met all of you guy also, I spent the week at Nall in the spring of 19 when a flying buddy wanted to rent a TT and see if he was going to get a TT, I was in and we had agreed that I would pull it up and he would pull it back to see how his truck would pull it but he had me pull it back, I loaded all my planes in the trailer and he towed his plane trailer up, I had to leave my plane trailer at the TT rental. He did buy a 31' toy hauler and is towing it with a Tundra.

Hope to see all you guys next spring and you next fall.

Ron
            AMA 424553

Comment

I'm a lucky one and only live 20 minutes away from Triple Tree. So, I'll certainly be there throughout the week! If they cancel again, I'm gonna lose it!

I'll also hopefully be there next month for the Frosty Dog fly in!

Comment

Is there any nearby motels near the Joe Nall? I don't have a travel trailer,

Comment

Joe Nall 2021 has officially been cancelled

Click image for larger version

Name:	well.JPG
Views:	342
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	297949

Comment

Working...
                  X