X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEFF WEEK

SEFF Week was awesome in Americus Ga. Today is the last day. About 300 pilots, loads of RV’s and lots of money was spent. Wish Motion RC had been here. Lots of other companies represented and sold out of almost everything. I represented Motion RC with my Flightline OV10... it was truly a crowd pleaser with many many stopping by my tent to see it and ask lots of questions. Hopefully Motion will represent next year.

Originally posted by vcdrawdy View Post
    SEFF Week was awesome in Americus Ga. Today is the last day. About 300 pilots, loads of RV’s and lots of money was spent. Wish Motion RC had been here. Lots of other companies represented and sold out of almost everything. I represented Motion RC with my Flightline OV10... it was truly a crowd pleaser with many many stopping by my tent to see it and ask lots of questions. Hopefully Motion will represent next year.
    Would love to get down there and back on the event scene in general. Should definitely happen by next year. Our plane is to start up again for Nall in the Fall toward the end of this year

Comment

Working...
    X