X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Electric Festival, Feb. 4 - 6, 2022 Mesa, Arizona

Registration is now open for the Arizona Electric Festival 2022. The Motion RC folks have been out there before, though not sure if they'll be there this time or not. Mesa (in the Phoenix Metro area, for those unfamiliar with Arizona geography) typically has great weather that time of year, and the host facilities are terrific. There are a limited number of RV parking spaces available for those that want to camp at the field for the weekend, but those should be requested as early as possible (caveat as well, no hook-ups - these are just spaces where you can park, level, and stay in your RV).

There's a preview video on the event page of a previous year's AEF, and other videos are available to watch on YouTube. If you're somewhere that the winter weather precludes flying until spring kicks into high gear, this is a fun opportunity to visit someplace warmer, and get those birds in the air again.

Hope to see some of you there!

If ya don't mind, Hoomi, I would like to add another event to this post. It's about an hour or so away, in the N. Phoenix area. Only a weekend before the one above.
    SVF will be hosting the 10th Annual Winter Warbirds Event Jan 27-29. So you can plan for a two week stay in our beautiful desert and enjoy two awesome events! RV parking is also available. Or hit me up.. we've got a guest room available at our place too.

Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

The Winter Warbirds event begins! Hope to see some of ya's out here this week! Two awesome events to attend and/or participate in our beautiful desert. I'll be on gate duty the 1st few days. Stop on by and give me a big FU!!
      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Working...
      X