Team Gross!

Comment

Team Gross!

Comment

Team Gross!

Comment

Team Gross!

Comment

Hey Gman tell the (Official Photographer) fantastic job and thanks for the pics.

Comment

Thanks Farm, most of them were Diane's but I got a few in myself, I'll pass it on to her

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

The pictures are great! I am working on getting more videos up. Just been in and out so I upload then publish when I can. Sorry for the lack of editing or intro. Just throwing it up as I saw it. Literally haha

Comment

Difficult to see.....but here's a video of Bill flying his 200+ mph plane.

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Lon flying his Sabre and Charlie flying his Hawker Sea Fury.

Comment

Dan,
                            Nice all around job that Diane and you did of getting pics of everyone. Didn't realize that you got some of the shots that you did like the last morning when I finally got thru the line up of birds that I brought and flew Marie. I was laughing my butt off about the 2 you got of my rolling hangar, hard to believe that I brought 15 (2 in back of truck and 13 in trailer). I have some minor hangar rash from the 1300mi round trip from upstate NY that I have almost finished repairing. Gonna reduce the two vertical racks from 5 to 4 slots each and give the birds a little more room to wiggle without rubbing feathers. There was only two that didn't get air time, the Dauntless and the A6. The Skyraider is ending up as total loss. Close exam at home finds the wings were compromised as well as the fuse being re-kitted which makes it a no brainer to try the HSD version that came out after I got the Seagull one because it is the same size. After the hawk attack incident with the Seafury 6 days prior to NEFI and you guys could barely tell that it was in 11 pieces after my repairs(thanx Gorilla and FoamTac), I just got to try that 1600mm foam Skyraider because it is true as far as I'm now concerned........foam bounces better than balsa when you inadvertently auger a post hole. I had a great time out there with ya'll and will come back next year as long as I am still on the top side of the dirt!!!
                            Best regards,
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Ben, I had forgot that you filmed that flight. Thanks for sharing!!
                              Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

We're already planning to go next year, it was such a blast!
                                I really want to see the result of the Kawasaki that Charlie picked up, such a deal and undoubtedly, the new Sky Raider will make an appearance as well.
                                Got the Spitfire assembled, which is so simple! One piece wing, receiver already installed, the only thing you do is install the horizontal stab, clip the servo wires together, attach the elevator clevis bolt the wings to the fuse and bind. Half hour at best. From taxi trials, she's no slouch. I'll get some picks of her up on the E Flite Spitfire thread later. Great job on sharing all the info guys, Ben, I waiting to see the maiden!! Thanks for videoing it btw.
                                Hey Charlie, the same could be said of us all, as old Gus MacCrae on Lonesome Dove said," It ain't about dying, it's about living!"

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

I need to go through all these vids and pics tonight! I think I know who is who in the pics... Charlie,you gotta have the Harley shirt on right? I remember you saying you were riding the Harley around the lake. :) Ben? You are on the far right I think? And Dan and Diane over on the left? Who are the others?
                                  Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl View Post
                                    Charlie,you gotta have the Harley shirt on right?
                                    And I thought it was the ink sleeves that ratted me out :rolleyes:
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Here's another flight at NEFI this last weekend.

Lon

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

And I thought it was the ink sleeves that ratted me out :rolleyes:
                                        Ha!!!! Nope! The Harley shirt! ;)
                                        Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
                                          Here's another flight at NEFI this last weekend.
                                          Bet that loss of orientation was a pucker moment Lon!
                                          Lauren

Comment

Working...
                                          X