X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Receipt

MRC should offer this service. Found this on another RC forum..

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	115581

I've never understood why some males are so afraid of their wives:Confused:
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Have another cup of coffee TI. It's a joke. ;)

Comment

Oh I realize it's a joke but it's based on reality...I cringe when I hear some guy say "If my wife will let me":Silly:
        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

LOL!!! That's too funny. LOL

Comment

My ex wanted to buy EVERY Bradford Exchange plate set when the offers came in the mail....
            $30 to $80 a plate, average 6 plates a set., average 26 plates a year.

If she complained about my RC hobby, I pointed at the plates. (closets full of them in never opened boxes)
            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Wife receipt? I dunno. When I bought my wife, I didn't get no receipt. You know how hard it is to get a refund without a receipt?

Comment

Dude this story is totally true - last large plane I bought was the Dynam B-26 and I miscalculated the day it was being shipped to the house by one day (Thanks Motion RC for the super FAST shipping) and some of us know the box size of that plane was like two states large.. she was in the Jeep with me coming home when she said "What the hell is that" coming down the street. I was like AWESOME - I am so screwed..
                Then the questioning began "What do I need to write down?" "How much was that" " I want to know how much all your planes are worth so when I kill you I can sell them all off" then I hear other threats of divorce or taking all planes to garbage can and smashing them down... She gets beyond crazy ex-Girlfriend... no she hits Lunatical wife stage. :Scared:
                Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                  Wife receipt? I dunno. When I bought my wife, I didn't get no receipt. You know how hard it is to get a refund without a receipt?
                  You only get a receipt when you pay something off;)
                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

When in doubt just refer back to this one!

Comment

RECEIPTS.............. I DON'T NEED NO STEENKIN RECEIPTS

Many thanx to Blazing Saddles for a life time of badges. :)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I said before and will again, I have a great wife, no need to hide boxes. :):P
                        AMA 424553

Comment

My wife buys a lot of my planes and I don't complain when she buys her planes:Cool:

Comment

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
                              I said before and will again, I have a great wife, no need to hide boxes. :):P
                              Same here :Cool:
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

My wife and I joke about our online purchases. A few weeks ago, we'd agreed to both cut back a bit on our purchases (as we've both been spending money like crazy lately). Then, the Durafly Bf-109E (over which I've been drooling for at least a year) was released, and I purchased it right away. On the day that the box was to be delivered, I told my wife that a replacement prop (which I'd also ordered with my 109) would be delivered that afternoon. When I got home, I told my wife that the Durafly props are kind of pricey, but they give you a new airplane with them, as a special marketing incentive. That got a laugh and worked surprisingly well. Sometimes, you just gotta be a little creative...
                                ---
                                Warbirder

Comment

The other day I sold a transmitter to a new club member. When I handed him the transmitter, his wife handed me the money. It was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                                    My wife and I joke about our online purchases. A few weeks ago, we'd agreed to both cut back a bit on our purchases (as we've both been spending money like crazy lately). Then, the Durafly Bf-109E (over which I've been drooling for at least a year) was released, and I purchased it right away. On the day that the box was to be delivered, I told my wife that a replacement prop (which I'd also ordered with my 109) would be delivered that afternoon. When I got home, I told my wife that the Durafly props are kind of pricey, but they give you a new airplane with them, as a special marketing incentive. That got a laugh and worked surprisingly well. Sometimes, you just gotta be a little creative...
                                    LOLLOL;)
                                    AMA 424553

Comment

I’m in the she she doesn’t even ask how much it was club she knows I wouldn’t buy it if it was gonna put us in a bind and she doesn’t buy her what ever if it would either. I really like the receipt sign gave me a good chuckle LOL

Comment

Mine's pretty good, not perfect, but pretty good. She understands because she flies as well, so.
                                        My problem now is the the basement isn't big enough! And, of course, I like the big planes so they suck up even more space. Sometimes, it's tempting to lawn dart a few of the old ones just to make space! (No, I would never!!)
                                        So now, I've resorted to hanging some from the ceiling. WeedWacker, and RH Waco and the red white and blue Pandora are decorating that space.

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                        X