Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	115762
      ---
      Warbirder

Comment

:Cool:.
        AMA 424553

Comment

Ja ja, good one, just a trick that works every once in a while is keeping on hand some TH 50% off coupon code, anything, and go with, I bought it half price, it was on clearance...

Notice it works maybe once or twice every six months, lol

Comment

Originally posted by crankestein View Post
            Ja ja, good one, just a trick that works every once in a while is keeping on hand some TH 50% off coupon code, anything, and go with, I bought it half price, it was on clearance...

Notice it works maybe once or twice every six months, lol
            Or....they can get some of these:Cool:
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Or....they can get some of these:Cool:
              What if she has one of these ............................ http://www.monitor.co.ug/image/view/...Seeds06pix.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                What if she has one of these ............................ http://www.monitor.co.ug/image/view/...Seeds06pix.jpg
                I'm afraid that's what's already happened with many sadly.
                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Its nothing about growing some ballz, etc and the thread is meant to be a joke, but c'mon lets be realistic, its the same as going gambling, bing shopping at the mall, etc.

Your significant other is not a roommate. She/he, is someone be it if she is a homemaker or has a job, that one needs to consult financial expenses. If that line of communication does not exist, then there is something wrong in your marriage.

One may see this as a joke, or no big deal, but it can easily get ugly quick. I have seen guys in get depressed because they cant stop. I had one who scam a lot of people in rcgroups who endlessly bought quads, and all kind of fpv gear. I was part of that scam, and found out where he lived because he did a quad review on YouTube and he had the package in the corner of the video, but it was an old one and he was not aware. I sent him a nice Google Earth shot of his house, and it got real interesting after that. Another Youtuber who is into 5th scale had a one on one video where he describes he does not enough money, lost his job, etc.

In terms of financial priorities, rc airplanes is in the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

Its nothing about growing some ballz, etc and the thread is meant to be a joke, but c'mon lets be realistic, its the same as going gambling, bing shopping at the mall, etc.

Your significant other is not a roommate. She/he, is someone be it if she is a homemaker or has a job, that one needs to consult financial expenses. If that line of communication does not exist, then there is something wrong in your marriage.

One may see this as a joke, or no big deal, but it can easily get ugly quick. I have seen guys in get depressed because they cant stop. I had one who scam a lot of people in rcgroups who endlessly bought quads, and all kind of fpv gear. I was part of that scam, and found out where he lived because he did a quad review on YouTube and he had the package in the corner of the video, but it was an old one and he was not aware. I sent him a nice Google Earth shot of his house, and it got real interesting after that. Another Youtuber who is into 5th scale had a one on one video where he describes he does not enough money, lost his job, etc.

In terms of financial priorities, rc airplanes is in the bottom of the barrel.

Relax...I'm just ragging on the "If my wife will let me" guys:Silly:
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

I know TiredIronGRB, no worries :Cool:

*there is a reality to this thread, which can get not so cool in expenses without one even noticing it and is way too deep in the hole.

Comment

I know TiredIronGRB, no worries :Cool:

*there is a reality to this thread, which can get not so cool in expenses without one even noticing it and is way too deep in the hole.

Tell me about it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180224_225204053_iOS.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	120045
                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

My wifie is my bestie. We have a lot of fun playing off each other with that kinda banter. "Get in the kitchen and make me a samich... and with a quickness!" "Oh I'll make ya a samich..when I'm darn good and ready, and you'll eat my chit" We get a good laugh from the reactions of people that take things too seriously. Just celebrated our 24th Anniversary a couple weeks ago. Being able to laugh together and each other and at yourself is key to a long happy marriage. Hiding those RC receipts is the deadbolt to that key! LOL
                          Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Tell me about it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180224_225204053_iOS.jpg Views:	2 Size:	178.6 KB ID:	120045
                            And you say in just two Years too. I did the same, Just got the CZ T28 this weekend... THE hanger is FULL. R.
                            Attached Files
                            AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post

And you say in just two Years too. I did the same, Just got the CZ T28 this weekend... THE hanger is FULL. R.
                              Hmmmm.... :Confused: Something tells me you like Corsairs. :Straight-Face: :Cool:

Comment

Yep, there is a hanger 9 20cc EP not pictured also, are more planes not in the pic. The wife says I've gone :Silly: about it. R.
                                AMA 424553

Comment

I really like them ;)
                                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

There is no such thing as a full hanger, just hanger expansion hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                      There is no such thing as a full hanger, just hanger expansion hahaha!
                                      I'm getting ready to expand my hangar, at Saturday's hangar day we were maxed out...
                                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

I'm getting ready to expand my hangar, at Saturday's hangar day we were maxed out...
                                        So what concessions where made to get the hangar expanded before the sunroom add on LOL I just know she didn't buy into a skylite stuck in the kitchen ceiling.:P
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

So what concessions where made to get the hangar expanded before the sunroom add on LOL I just know she didn't buy into a skylite stuck in the kitchen ceiling.:P
                                          You can't store EPO in a sunroom:wacky
                                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Working...
                                          X