Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all. It means a ton to see people not only help but actually care if I come here or not. Its been a rough few weeks thats for sure. But with the help of those here I hope to get back on my feet with this side of the hobby. I will continue to be here for you guys paint wise and flying at least one bird.
    AMA 1102566

Comment

I’m glad you’re staying with us.

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
        Thank you all. It means a ton to see people not only help but actually care if I come here or not. Its been a rough few weeks thats for sure. But with the help of those here I hope to get back on my feet with this side of the hobby. I will continue to be here for you guys paint wise and flying at least one bird.
        THERE YOU GO!!

Comment

Happy to say a new building is going up and I am being partially reimbursed for items I had in the poll shed/garage. Its been a long journey. I will be happy to get all the **** out of my main garage that was in the shed after the collapse. When you open the doors it looks like a episode of hoarders. I appreciate all the warm thoughts and the wonderful gift from my fellow Squawkers. I will find a way to pay it forward.
          AMA 1102566

Comment

Awesome Bro!!!! Blessings in all things!!! :Cool:

Comment

:Win::Cool::Sun:

Comment

Great to hear AK!!

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

We're glad you're situation is on the mend, AkumaZeto! Shoulder to the wheel and push!
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

AZ, My very best to you and you are welcome, sir. :) Best, LB
                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

You are a great contributor to our hobby, I hope you stay in it and on Hobby Squawk for a long time :Cool:
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Great to hear AZ! I wish you the best for the future.:Cool:

Comment

Man glad you decided to stick with it. Ive come close a time or two myself to get out of this hobby. Good people here kept me in, even when the va keeps holding me back so much i have to go to different avenues to keep going in it. Keep riding the winds brother!

Comment

AZ I’m glad to hear that things are on the upswing for you. Your family here would not be complete without you.

Comment

Thanks guys. Things are looking better than they were a short while ago for sure. I really enjoy this group of people.
                              AMA 1102566

Comment

Love you Bro! Have a great day!!! :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X