X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone,

I had a rough couple of weeks, but I managed to get a couple of new tracks done to share with the community. They're on my City/Urban 3 page:

"THE CLASSIC PRIVATE EYE"

"OLD TIME CROOKS"

PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can do it very affordably. 🙂 Feel free to contact me

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative. :-)

Comment

• Greetings Fellow Creatives!

I've had some questions about how to properly attribute me when using my music. It's super easy.

Let's say, for example, that you're using two of my tracks, "MIND BENDER" and "NETHERPLACE" in your project.

If you're using only my music (and not music by other artists) then you would attribute me like this:

Music by Eric Matyas
      www.soundimage.org

(The reference to my website doesn't have to be an actual link.)

Now, let's say you're using those two tracks of mine AND music by another artist or artists. In this case, you need to identify my tracks so people know which ones are mine. So you need to attribute me like this:

"MIND BENDER"
      "NETHERPLACE"
      by Eric Matyas
      www.soundimage.org

(Again, the reference to my website doesn't have to be an actual link.)

All of this information can be found on the attribution information page on my site:

ATTRIBUTION INFORMATION In order to use my work legally, you are required to credit me in your actual game, video, interactive novel, podcast, etc. Crediting me on the info page on Youtube, Google Play, etc. instead of in the actual video, game, novel, etc. is not sufficient. (The reason is that people often don't read

There's also information about how to attribute me in other kinds of projects, like podcasts, theater productions, etc.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. My email address is on the homepage of my site.

Enjoy and keep creating! :-)

Comment

• Well, I don't "toot my whistle" very often, but I have to say that I'm very proud of this so I thought I'd share:

Btw, if anyone needs some custom music created, just let me know...I'd love to help out! :-)

Comment

• Greetings Fellow Creatives,

Please don't forget about my Ogg music packs. Each pack contains all of my tracks to date from my most popular genres:

Fantasy Music - Over 261 Tracks
          Sci-Fi Music - Over 260 Tracks
          Funny / Quirky / Weird Music - Over 200 Tracks
          Puzzle Music - Over 130 Tracks
          Chiptunes Music - Over 100 Tracks
          Action Music - Over 80 Tracks
          Looping Music - Over 60 Tracks
          Dark/Ominous Music - Over 50 Tracks
          Horror/Surreal Music - Over 50 Tracks

The packs are contained in Zip folders so you can quickly download everything at once.

You can access them from my music pages, or from here:

You asked for it, you got it! After receiving numerous requests, my higher-quality Ogg music packs are now available as Zip folders so you can download all of my music tracks at once. This should be a huge time-saver for everyone. Plus they're a cool way to help support the site. :-) Why Ogg tracks

Enjoy! :-)

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I have some brand new music tracks to share with the community...100% free to use with attribution. They are both on my new Rock page:

"ROCK DRAMA 2084"
            "SUMMERTIME ROMANCE"
            Welcome to my Rock music page! "Rock Drama 2084"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track in MP3 format.) Here you'll find rock-inspired music beds that can be used for all kinds of things. Enjoy! :-) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative! :-)

Thousands of free music tracks, sounds and images for your projects by Eric Matyas

Comment

• Greetings Everyone,

Another hectic week...ugh...but I did manage to create a couple of cool new tracks to share:

"TUNNELS UNDER METROPOLIS "
              "TUNNELS UNDER METROPOLIS _v001"

You'll find them on my City/Urban 3 page. Here's a link:
              PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can do it very affordably. 🙂 Feel free to contact me

Other News

Glad to see that my Ogg music packs are coming in handy! They should be a huge time-saver...plus you can create your own playlists and listen to them to audition tracks while doing other things.

So enjoy...and as always, please stay safe and keep being creative. :-)

Comment

• Does anyone need some custom music created? Give me a shout...I'd love to help!

If you need some original music or sound effects custom created for your project, I'd love to help out! To date, I've done custom work for about 100 clients. Please feel free to contact me...I can work with almost any budget. :-) Contact: ematyas@aol.com. "Just wanted to write a quick note to say that we

That said, I have a cool new music track to share with everyone...100% free to use with attribution, like my other 2000+ tracks:

"OFF-WORLD INDUSTRY "

It lives on my Sci-Fi 11 page:

PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can

Comment

I have a new music track to share with you:

"THE GRUNGE MEISTER"

As always, it's 100% free to download and use with attribution. You'll find it on my Funny 8 page.

PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can

Enjoy and please stay safe. :-)​

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I have a couple of new music tracks to share on my Sci-Fi 11 page:

"OFF WORLD SUNRISE" – On some faraway planet? What would it look like?

"THE MIND OF THE CITY" – (Looping) – Perhaps cities of the future will have their own “minds” to run everything.

Please don't forget about my Ogg music packs. They enable you to download all of my tracks at once for my most popular genres. A huge time-saver.

You asked for it, you got it! After receiving numerous requests, my higher-quality Ogg music packs are now available as Zip folders so you can download all of my music tracks at once. This should be a huge time-saver for everyone. Plus they're a cool way to help support the site. :-) Why Ogg tracks

Enjoy! :-)​

Comment

If you find my free music helpful, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my efforts. I don't allow advertising on the site because I feel it would be distracting to my visitors so I pay for everything myself. Support from the community is literally what makes this possible. Thank you in advance! :-)

That said, this week's new free music tracks are:

On my Funny 8 page:
                      "MONSTER MERRY-GO-ROUND "

And on my Sci-Fi 12 page:
                      "CYBER STREET MARKET"
                      PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative!​

Comment

• Hi everyone,

As of this past week, the black and pink buttons on my site that take you to my higher-quality Ogg tracks and packs on Gumroad are not displaying properly nor are they working properly. I am working with my web hosting company to resolve the issue. In the meantime, please don’t use them.

You can still download my tracks freely in mp3 format. The links are under the players for each track.

If you need a particular track or pack in Ogg format, please email me and I’ll send you a direct link to it on Gumroad. My email address is on my homepage.

As always, please stay safe and keep creating. :-)​

Comment

• Greetings!

The buttons issue on my website has been resolved and everything is working perfectly.

soundimage.org/​

Comment

• Happy November Everyone!

I can't believe a month has gone by...I've been super-busy creating custom music for clients. Anyone need some custom music created? Give me a shout...my contact information is here:

If you need some original music or sound effects custom created for your project, I'd love to help out! To date, I've done custom work for about 100 clients. Please feel free to contact me...I can work with almost any budget. :-) Contact: ematyas@aol.com. "Just wanted to write a quick note to say that we

I can work with most budgets. And, as always, my 2500+ tracks on my site are completely free to use with attribution. :-)

Enjoy!​

Comment

• Wishing everyone a joyous and safe holiday! :-)

Comment

• Wow...another year coming to an end...it's hard to believe. Even harder to believe...I'm going on my 9th year creating and sharing music with the creative community. A big THANK YOU to everyone who has reached out to me via social media, email and the forums...I hear from someone almost every day...your feedback has been wonderful and I'm so happy that my music has been so helpful!

Here's a cool new track on my Sci-Fi 12 page to finish out 2022:

"CYBER CITY DREAMS"
                                PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider

Enjoy, stay safe and I'll see you in 2023! :-)​

Comment

• Happy New Year Everyone!

To kick off 2023, I have some cool new tracks that might work well under title screens and menus. They are:

On my Fantasy 12 page:

THE FABLED FOREST – (Looping)
                                   "Dark Quest"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track and others in MP3 format.) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.*

SNOWFALL IN DYSTOPIA – (Looping)
                                  CIRCUIT PUNK GAME MENU – (Looping)

SOUND EFFECTS PACKS

Since my Ogg music packs are doing so well, I plan to release sound effects packs this year as well. The sounds will most likely be in WAV, Ogg and MP3 format.

If anyone has any suggestions for sound effects, please feel free to share them.

In the meantime, enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative!​

Comment

• Hi everyone,

This week's brand new free-to-use-with-attribution music tracks are:

On my Fantasy 12 page:

"DUNGEONS AND TUNNELS"

"Dark Quest"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track and others in MP3 format.) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.*

And on my Technology 2 page:

"CHATTER ON THE GRID"

Enjoy! :-)​

Comment

• Happy February!

Does anyone need some custom music created? Let me know...I'd love to help out!

In the meantime, here are a couple of brand new music tracks...as always, they're 100% free to use with attribution:

FUTURE INDUSTRY – (Looping) - on my Technology 2 page

COIN-OP SHENANIGANS – (Looping) - on my Chiptunes 5 page

Enjoy, stay safe and keep creating cool stuff! :-)​

Comment

This week's new free MP3 music tracks are:

On my Chiptunes 5 page:

"TECHNO PIXEL MONSTER DANCE PARTY"

On my Drama 3 page:

"ON THE TRAIL"

On my Fantasy 12 page:

"DARK QUEST"

On my Funny 8 page:

"TECHNO MONSTER DANCE PARTY"

"GALAXY GRAND PRIX"

Please make sure to check out my higher-quality Ogg music packs which enable you to download all of my tracks at once for all of my most popular genres.

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative! :-)​

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

This week's new free music tracks are:

On my Fantasy 12 page:

"KINGDOM IN DESPAIR"

2 tracks on my Chiptunes 5 page:

"DANGEROUS DESCENT"
                                          "PIXEL CHAMP"

And on my Positive/Upbeat page:

"BALLOONS FOREVER"

As always, they are 100% free to use with attribution.

Other News:

I've been creating cool music videos for some of my music tracks and posting them on YouTube. Here's the link if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6m...pkKGy-A/videos

Enjoy...and have a good week! :-)​

Comment

Working...
                                          X