X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy May Everyone!

If you possibly can, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my efforts. There are monthly costs involved with operating the site, and donations from the creative community really help me a lot.

Please make sure to check out the Aerial/Drone pages on my site. Those pages contain music I created specifically for your drone videos.

That said, I have more brand new music tracks for your projects...as always, they are 100% free to use with attribution:

On my Fantasy 12 page:

"THE BOOK OF RIDDLES"

"Dark Quest"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track and others in MP3 format.) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.*

On My Funny 8 page:

"THE BLOB MONSTER FACTORY"

PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can

And on my Positive/Upbeat page:

"THE WINNER"

Please stay safe and keep being creative! :-)

Comment

• YES...you can freely use my music and sounds in commercial projects...(I've been getting that question a lot lately on social media.) So no worries...just be sure to properly attribute me as indicated on the attribution page on my site:

ATTRIBUTION INFORMATION In order to use my work legally, you are required to credit me in your actual game, video, interactive novel, podcast, etc. Crediting me on the info page on Youtube, Google Play, etc. instead of in the actual video, game, novel, etc. is not sufficient. (The reason is that people often don't read

Enjoy and make money with your projects!

That said, this week's new free music tracks are:

On my Fantasy 12 page:

"ENCHANTED ENDING "
       "Dark Quest"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track and others in MP3 format.) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.*

And on my Sci-Fi 12 page:

"STRANDED IN THE OUTER RIM"
      PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider

Stay safe and keep creating! :-)​

Comment

• Greetings Fellow Creatives,

If at all possible, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support it. The site does cost money to operate and I pay for everything myself. Contributions from the creative community really help me a lot. Thanks in advance.

This site is 100% community-supported an ad-free. If you find my free assets helpful, please consider making a small donation to help support the site. To do this, you can: *Purchase my Ogg music packs. These packs contain all of my tracks to date in various genres. (You can access them from the top menu

That said, I've created some new tracks for everyone...as always 100% free to use with attribution. They are:

On my Dark/Ominous 2 page:

"DARK LANDS"

And on my Puzzle Music 7 page:

"THE BUBBLE GUM FACTORY "
        PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can

Stay safe and have a good week. :-)​

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

This week's new free-to-use-with-attribution tracks are:

On my Fantasy 12 page:

"ZOMBIE ARCADE"

On my Puzzle Music 7 page:

"CRYPTIC CLUES"

And on my Sci-Fi 12 page:

"ALIEN COLOSSEUM"
          PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider

OGG MUSIC PACKS

Please don't forget about my Ogg music packs. Each pack contains all of my tracks to date for the following genres:

FANTASY - over 260 tracks
          SCI-FI - over 260 tracks
          FUNNY/QUIRKY/WEIRD - over 200 tracks
          PUZZLE - over 130 tracks
          CHIPTUNES - over 100 tracks
          ACTION - over 80 tracks
          DARK/OMINOUS - over 50 tracks
          HORROR/SURREAL - over 50 tracks

You asked for it, you got it! After receiving numerous requests, my higher-quality Ogg music packs are now available as Zip folders so you can download all of my music tracks at once. This should be a huge time-saver for everyone. Plus they're a cool way to help support the site. :-) Why Ogg tracks

They're super-affordable and a great way to support my efforts.

Enjoy! :-)​

Comment

• A lot of folks don't realize that I have 15 pages full of free sound effects on my site. Just like my music tracks, they're free to use with attribution. Links to my sound effects pages are listed on the right side of every page on my site below the music links.

That said, this week's new sound effects are on these pages:

SFX - ANIMALS

SFX - ELECTRONICS

I hope some of them are helpful! :-)​
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Sound Effects Menu Image_Reduced.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	378559
            Attached Files

Comment

• Does anyone need some custom music created? I can do it very affordably...hit me up!
              If you need some original music or sound effects custom created for your project, I'd love to help out! To date, I've done custom work for about 100 clients. Please feel free to contact me...I can work with almost any budget. :-) Contact: ematyas@aol.com. "Just wanted to write a quick note to say that we

In the meantime, here's a new looping track on my Fantasy 12 page:

"FOREST WEDDING"

You can also check out some of my videos here:
              Thousands of Free Music Tracks, Sound Effects and Images for Your Projects by Eric Matyas The purpose of my website is to make good-sounding music and sound effects freely available to content creators (filmmakers, game developers, podcast producers, and anyone else.) There are over 2500 original tracks on my site to choose from...all free to download and use with attribution. Commercial projects are fine, too, so no worries. Attribution information is here: https://soundimage.org/attribution-info/ CUSTOM MUSIC Need some original music created affordably? Here's some info: https://soundimage.org/custom-work/

Enjoy and have a good week! :-)​

Comment

• Greetings Creative Souls,

This week's new free music track is on my (relatively) new Rock page:

"CHILLIN’ WITH MY FRIENDS "
                Welcome to my Rock music page! "Rock Drama 2084"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track in MP3 format.) Here you'll find rock-inspired music beds that can be used for all kinds of things. Enjoy! :-) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help

As always, it's 100% free to use with attribution, just like my 2500+ other tracks.

VIDEO EDITING

Need help editing your trailers (or other things?) I love video editing and can help. Give me a shout! :-)​

Comment

• Hey Everyone,

Please don't forget about my Ogg music packs which enable you to download all of my tracks from various genres at once...a real time-saver. Plus Ogg tracks sound richer than MP3s...and they tend loop better in game engines, too.

You asked for it, you got it! After receiving numerous requests, my higher-quality Ogg music packs are now available as Zip folders so you can download all of my music tracks at once. This should be a huge time-saver for everyone. Plus they're a cool way to help support the site. :-) Why Ogg tracks

In the meantime, here's another brand new track on my Rock page:

"80s TEEN MELODRAMA"
                  Welcome to my Rock music page! "Rock Drama 2084"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track in MP3 format.) Here you'll find rock-inspired music beds that can be used for all kinds of things. Enjoy! :-) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help

Enjoy and have a good week. :-)​

Comment

• Sharing is Caring (so the saying goes.) :-)

Here's a new track I'm sharing on my Sci-Fi 12 page:

SKY CITY MENU - (Looping) - It doesn't have to be for menu screens...it's just a suggestion. :-)

I hope some of my music is helpful in your projects!​

Comment

MP3 Music Packs are now available on my site so you can quickly download all of my tracks at once for the following genres:

Fantasy
                      Sci-Fi
                      Puzzle Music
                      Chiptunes
                      Dark/Ominous
                      Horror/Surreal
                      Funny/Quirky/Weird
                      Action Music
                      and more.

You asked for it, you got it! Now you can download all of my MP3 music tracks at once in my most popular genres. This should be a huge time-saver for everyone. Plus they're a cool way to help support my efforts. :-) Click any button below for more information: Fantasy Music - Over 260

This should be a huge time-saver. I've had Ogg music packs available for a while, but for all of you who prefer the MP3 format, here they are.

Comment

• Hey Everyone,

If you possibly can, please consider making a small donation on my site. As I've said, my site is 100% ad-free and community-supported. I pay for everything myself so your contributions really help a lot. Thanks in advance for your support.

That said, I've uploaded some nice new ambience on my Suburban Ambience page. Here's the link:

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative! :-)​

Comment

• Greetings Creatives,

Does anyone need some custom music created? I do it very affordably...give me a shout! My contact info is here:

If you need some original music or sound effects custom created for your project, I'd love to help out! To date, I've done custom work for about 100 clients. Please feel free to contact me...I can work with almost any budget. :-) Contact: ematyas@aol.com. "Just wanted to write a quick note to say that we

In the meantime, here's a brand new track I created for my World page:

"CARIBBEAN MOONLIGHT "

It's 100% free to use with attribution, like my thousands of other tracks.

Enjoy and keep being creative! :-)​

Comment

• Happy August Everyone!

To kick off the new month, I've created and uploaded a couple of new tracks to my Funny 8 page. They are:

"THE WACKY FACTORY"
                            "DUBSTEP DANGER"

Please don't forget about my Ogg music packs which enable you to download all of my tracks at once from various genres. They sound really good, too...plus Ogg tracks tend to loop better in game engines. Links to the packs are near the top of my music pages, as well as here:

They're a cool way to support my efforts, too...check them out!

In the meantime, enjoy my free tracks...I sincerely hope they're helpful! :-)​

Comment

• Greetings Fellow Creatives!

This week's free-to-use-with-attribution music tracks are:

On my Drama 3 page:

"ON THE TRAIL WITH THE INSPECTOR "

On my World page:

"CHUGGIN’ THROUGH COLUMBIA"

Need Some Custom Music?

If you need some original music or sound effects custom created for your project, I’d love to help out! To date, I’ve done custom work for about 100 clients.

Feel free to contact me…I can work with almost any budget. :-)

Until then, enjoy my free tracks!​

Comment

• Hey Creators,

If at all possible, please consider making a small donation on my site. As I've said, my site is 100% ad-free and community-supported. I pay for everything myself so your contributions really help a lot. Thanks in advance for your support.

This site is 100% community-supported an ad-free. If you find my free assets helpful, please consider making a small donation to help support the site. To do this, you can: *Purchase my Ogg music packs. These packs contain all of my tracks to date in various genres. (You can access them from the top menu

That said, I've created some more new free music that lives on my World page:

"MEDITERRANEAN BREEZE"
                                "THE ITALIAN HEIST "

As always, they are 100% free to use with attribution, just like my 2500+ other tracks.

Enjoy...and keep creating awesome stuff! :-)​

Comment

• Greetings Everyone!

This week's new free-to-use-with-attribution music tracks are:

On my Action 4 page:

"NIGHTTIME ESCAPE_V001"_LoFi

On my City/Urban 3 page:

"CORPORATE ESPIONAGE 2"_LoFi
                                  "DREAMING OF NOIR"_LoFi
                                  "ALLEY GRUNGE"_LoFi
                                  "CRIME GAME MENU"_LoFi
                                  PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can do it very affordably. 🙂 Feel free to contact me

On my Introspective/Emotions page:

"DIGITAL INTROSPECTION"_LoFi
                                  "QUIET INTELLIGENCE"_LoFi

And on my World page:

"PALIN’ AROUND PARIS_v002"

OTHER NEWS

I've had several people ask me how to find my newest tracks on my site. For genres with multiple pages, my newest tracks are on the pages with the highest numbers...(for example, my newest fantasy tracks are on my Fantasy 12 page...my oldest ones are on Fantasy 1.) Anyhow, I went ahead and reordered the text links to my music pages (right side of the screen) to reflect this. The tracks on each page are the same as always. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a good week! :-)​

Comment

This week's new free music tracks are all on my Horror/Surreal page. They are:

"SHATTERED REALITY"_LoFi
                                    "WELCOME TO THE MANSION"_LoFi
                                    "SHATTERED MIND"_LoFi
                                    "CREEPY ACTION"_LoFi
                                    "HORROR GAME INTRO"_LoFi

As always, they are 100% free to use with attribution. Attribution information is here:

ATTRIBUTION INFORMATION In order to use my work legally, you are required to credit me in your actual game, video, interactive novel, podcast, etc. Crediting me on the info page on Youtube, Google Play, etc. instead of in the actual video, game, novel, etc. is not sufficient. (The reason is that people often don't read

Please don't forget about my Ogg music packs which enable you to download all of my tracks at once from various genres. It's a huge time-saver, plus they sound richer than MP3 files...almost as good as my original WAV recordings, and much smaller in file size.

Comment

• Happy September Everyone!

This week's new free music tracks are on my Dark/Ominous page:

"THE ISLAND OF DR. SINISTER"_LoFi
                                      "MORE FREAKY THINGS THIS WAY COME"_LoFi

Muah-hah-hahhh!

CUSTOM WORK
                                      Need some custom music created special? I'd love to help out! My contact information is here:

Comment

• Hey Everyone,

If you can, please consider making a small donation on my site. Please remember that my site is 100% ad-free and community-supported. I pay for everything myself so your contributions really help me a lot. Thanks in advance for your support.

That said, I've created some new free music for you on my Dark/Ominous page:

"SOMETHING FREAKY THIS WAY COMES "_LoFi
                                        "STRANGENESS"_LoFi
                                        "ARRIVAL"_LoFi

As always, these tracks are 100% free to use with attribution, just like my thousands of other tracks.

Enjoy...and keep creating! :-)​

Comment

• Greetings Creatives,

This week's new free-to-use-with-attribution music tracks are all on my Sci-Fi 12 page. They are:

"STRANDED IN THE OUTER RIM"_LoFi
                                          "CIRCUIT PUNK GAME MENU"_LoFi
                                          "ALIEN COLOSSEUM"_LoFi

OGG vs. MP3 TRACKS

For those of you who need looping tracks, I would highly recommend using the Ogg versions of my tracks. Besides sounding richer, Ogg tracks loop better in game engines. The reason for this is that the MP3 encoding process sometimes discards a tiny amount of audio information at the looping point. This causes a noticeable audio gap when the track loops. Mp3 encoding doesn't do this every single time, but it does it enough to be annoying. Ogg encoding doesn't discard any audio information so tracks always loop seamlessly.

In terms of audio quality, the MP3 versions of my tracks do sound very good...that's because the synthesizers I use are all top-of-the-line and produce very high quality sound. Still, the Ogg versions sound even better...almost as good as the original WAV recordings right out of my synths...but are much smaller in file size. WAV files are enormous.

My recommendation is to use my MP3 tracks as placeholders and then replace them with my Ogg tracks once you've decided which music you want to use.

My premium Ogg music packs are here:

You can also search for individual Ogg tracks on my Gumroad page. When doing so, make sure to include _ogg after each title because that's how the tracks are named.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact me anytime. My contact info is here:

Thousands of free music tracks, sounds and images for your projects by Eric Matyas

Comment

Working...
                                          X