You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on now with Customer Service at Motion RC?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately Motions CS today/ recently is not what it was in the past. Coming both as a outside customer and having more of an insider knowledge on their current situation. I also know they are working on it...

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
      ^ More than I have room for (>50 at present).
      Ha, I had the same awesome room with too many aircraft. My wife was not as happy as I was. I'm currently rebuilding my hangar. I truly have always loved RC flight, cars, trucks. Basically anything with a remote. Good fun & much safer hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
        Unfortunately Motions CS today/ recently is not what it was in the past. Coming both as a outside customer and having more of an insider knowledge on their current situation. I also know they are working on it...
        Well, with the whole of the Covid 19 pandemic. I'm sure that it having some impact on the current business. Myself personally, I'm not exactly sure what to feel about it. I've heard so many theory's. I just Pray that God will help those suffering with any type of heath issue. I'm thankful; I can be out enjoying things still.

Comment

Working...
        X