Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motion RC Staff - Who We Are

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Alpha is in California along with some other CS Team members, I am in Washington State while we have others on the East Coast, which works well for hours covered in a day. We live in an online world so we're plugged in remotely which has worked great. Communication is instant via phone, e-mail or Skype. Our headquarters are in Cary, IL where our distribution center is located. I've been here for four years now and it's a great company to be a part of even if we don't all have physical face-time every day. We are all patched in one way or the other.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	about-image-2.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	66880
      Somehow it's like I always pictured Santa' Toy Shop to be!!:)

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

Now, guess who is who??

This would make a great contest!!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	620.2 KB
ID:	66891 OK. I'll take a crack at it. How's this?

Comment

I'm not sure whether to laugh or be offended. And why the heck am I Obedia? BTW, this is the staff at our old Barrington, IL fulfillment center.

Comment

I would love to be able to put a face with a name...Mark can you label the photo?
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC View Post
                I'm not sure whether to laugh or be offended. And why the heck am I Obedia? BTW, this is the staff at our old Barrington, IL location.
                LOL! Well, if more staff are offended they will pipe up and we'll slowly figure it all out! LOL Don't be offended, the original Obedia was a great man! For instance the name "Nimrod" in modern parlance is derogatory but the original Nimrod was known as a "Mighty Hunter". Hence the British anti-submarine aircraft named as such.

Comment

Some of those names are hilarious. That's just part of the team. There are no phone reps, web designer, plane designer or media team pictured.

That pic is from a great write up in AMA Model Aviation magazine from a little while back.

Comment

That's okay Mark, we all love ya anyway!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                      Some of those names are hilarious. That's just part of the team. There are no phone reps, web designer, plane designer or media team pictured.

That pic is from a great write up in AMA Model Aviation magazine from a little while back.
                      Well give us another picture! I'm sure I can come up with more names....;)

Comment

Working...
                      X