X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a 100A esc for p-51 which one

Want to go to 6s so need to get esc upgrade what 100A should I go with.

RE: Want a 100A esc for p-51 which one

Castle Creations is the go to from what I have read.
    Flight Risk (Sean)
    AMA # 986105

Comment

I agree with Sean.... I'm sure there are other good brands but Castle is supposedly the Cadillac of ESC's.
      Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl
        I agree with Sean.... I'm sure there are other good brands but Castle is supposedly the Cadillac of ESC's.
        Another vote for CC; I like the fact that most record use info, which may be downloaded to your PC. Things like current, throttle position, rpm, input voltage, and more.

Comment

I use Hobby Wing and never had one fail yet.  Motion also carries some brand that are very good.  I use Castle mostly in my jets.

Comment

I've been running the 85a Mantis in my Iron Ass with 5s. Happy with the performance. I have about 15 flights logged.
            Lon
            Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheonix
              I use Hobby Wing and never had one fail yet.  Motion also carries some brand that are very good.  I use Castle mostly in my jets.
              What hobby wing are you using or would use with 6s. It's going in a 1400mm p51

Comment

Originally posted by Gas1313
                Originally posted by Pheonix
                What hobby wing are you using or would use with 6s. It's going in a 1400mm p51
                Are you doing the 580kv motor upgrade?
                Flight Risk (Sean)
                AMA # 986105

Comment

Hello. you may want to check out the Gecko esc's. I have three and really like the reliability, performance, and cost. They have worked great for me in the 1400 p51d,and 1700p51d. I use an 85amp in the 1400 with a prop mod and 850kv motor, and 125amp in the 1700 w/prop mod. The third is for the 1700 p47 down the road. I recommend getting the programing card also. That way you can set all Gecko's up to your needs. I strongly recommend this product due to the quality,flexibility and cost. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X