• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks dewey

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
      RE: Dynam ESC's

I had this issue on my dynam 109 the low rpm surge could not be remedied by reprogramming the timing. MRC replaced it with a ZTW esc which cured the problem. The ztw esc had smoother throttle response and also a wider range of throttle allowing for lower and higher rpm than any of my other Dynams. There has been a thread in this forum about the (signal amplifier) I have tried them with or without it and found no difference.
      Sounds like you had it in the wrong PWM setting.

Dynam makes a decent low dollar ESC! The 60amps have been really good for me with 3-6s applications! I ran one esc for over 5 years pulling 80amps with zero issues! Yes there are better ESCs for more money but is just depends on what you are trying to do...
      Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
      I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

I have had 2 different 40amp dynam esc's that I could not program the low rpm stutter out of. I could change the timing and it only got worse. I could also turn the brake on and off. I reset to factory default still the same. I've decided from now on I'll just buy a replacement when I order Dynam planes.

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
          I have had 2 different 40amp dynam esc's that I could not program the low rpm stutter out of. I could change the timing and it only got worse. I could also turn the brake on and off. I reset to factory default still the same. I've decided from now on I'll just buy a replacement when I order Dynam planes.
          I always check for a cold solder joint or re-solder the motor bullets if all else fails.

Comment

Working...
          X