Callie Graphics

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using the Ar 636 in the dynam T-28?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using the Ar 636 in the dynam T-28?

I want to put an Ar636 in a new dynam T-28, I'm using a Dx6i. Anyone else using the same setup?

Re: Anyone using the Ar 636 in the dynam T-28?

I have the AR635 and DX6i setup in a couple of mine.
    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Would you mind sharing your info you have setup with your 635, the 636 setup with rate gain and head gain are making my head spin, I have no clue what settings to use for those two

Comment

My head was put into a spin also. So to start out, and just see how it worked flying. I set mine in the sport mode with the default settings. Well, I have been so satisfied with how the planes have flown with the sport default settings. I haven't attempted to change the settings. Hey, "If it isn't broke, don't fix it"
        Hope this helps....I know, when I was trying to adjust settings....sigh...major brain cramps on my part.
        Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

i am trying to us the as3x in the ar 636 but can not seem to get it to work in the t-28. any help will save me grief

Comment

Default of the 636 if it's not a 636a is as3x off. You have to adjust gain setting in the receiver to trigger the gyro function. To do this you need the cable and software. Hope this helps.

Comment

after 3 days of trying to program the 636 i found that: 1. set the programmer to run in XP service pack 3 environment, 2.down load the USB interface program and run it in XP mode.
              3. If you are programming the 636 for the first time DO NOT plug in external power to receiver as the USB WILL supply the voltage and you can program for the updates to the 636.
              4. when using the AS3x program you can use the USB cable on the computer or the AUDIO cable on an ANDROID phone only. iPhone does not work.
              i have repeated this several time and found the software was written for XP. it is either glitchy or does not work with Win 7,8,vista,10

Comment

also to test gyro function give it a little power to the prop as this starts the gyros,after that you can stop the prop and check for movements as per instructions.

Comment

Working...
                X