Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xwave 800x480 5in FPV Goggle w/ZOH1000-003 Camera/VTX Bundle

Xwave 800x480 5in FPV Goggle w/ZOH1000-003 Camera/VTX Bundle

Click image for larger version  Name:	5 Inch FPV Goggle -10.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.8 KB ID:	247168
    Product Link: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...era-vtx-bundle

This is the world's 1st detachable FPV goggle. You can use it as a headset, or detach the monitor and place it in a tripod as an FPV monitor. With the built-in 3.7V/2000mAh high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery, you can enjoy FPV flying for up to 2 hours, with its very bright 4.3-Inch wide screen providing a great FPV experience. With the DVR functionality you can record the video and share with your friends. The auto-search function makes the goggle extremely easy to bind with any 5.8Ghz video transmitter.
    FEATURES:
    • Includes ZOH1000-003 Camera/VTX Bundle
    • Record anytime onto your microSD card (up to 32GB) with the push of a button with the built-in DVR
    • Detachable 5 inch screen can be used as a monitor on your radio controller or tripod
    • Low power consumption, built-in 3.7V/2000mAh high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery, provides up to 2 hours after full charge
    • Dual diversity antenna significantly improves video signal range and stability
    • Auto-Searching function supports one key search frequency, shows you the working frequency on screen
    • 4.3-Inch 800x480 high brightness LCD screen
    • Built-in super sensitive 5.8GHz 40ch receiver with RaceBand
    • Universal USB charging interface
    • Real-time video return, very low time-delay
    • Bilingual menu supports both English and Chinese
    • 92% transparent without distortion and blur on the edge of screen
    • Supports external video signal input
    • Supports audio signal output (you can connect headphones)
    • Lightweight, ergonomic design supports comfort while wearing
    INCLUDES:
    • Xwave 800x480 5in FPV Goggle w/built-in Battery, DVR, Antenna, Monitor Tripod Mount
    • ZOH1000-003 Camera/VTX Bundle
    • Clover Antenna
    • Panel Antenna
    • USB Charger
    • Video cable
    • User Manual
    • Portable bag
    REQUIRES:
    • Your choice of added FPV-related peripherals.
    PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
    Screen Size 5in
    LCD Screen Resolution 800x480
    LCD Screen Display Ratio 16:9
    LCD Screen View Angle 6 o'clock
    LCD Screen Brightness 500cd/m² with high brightness backlight LED
    Video Delay Video time-delay less than 20ms
    Lens 2.8X Fresnel Lens, 92% transparent rate no distort of light

One of the next upcoming live shows will feature these bad boys! Excited to not only pop it on some warbirds and jets, but boats and tanks!

Comment

Just unboxed this version of the FPV Bundle and am very impressed with the whole package. Everything you need to have an awesome FPV experience is pretty much included and the only thing you will need is 1, 2S-6S Lipo with a JST connector to power the camera.

In pics you can see you get a nice carrying case that will come whether you get just the goggles or the bundle and everything was inside the case.

You get the Goggles, again they have an internal battery that charges with a usb. I like that the goggles have great padding for your face and all the options one would need as far as all the Bands and Channels with an auto search button to make sure you are on the best possible channel (some channels will show the picture, but not be perfect until you are on the exact channel the camera is broadcasting), an SD slot to record your video, an audio jack to listen if your source has audio. And 2 rx antennas for full diversity. They are a solid set of goggles.

The Camera is the ZOHD one we sell separate now here : https://www.motionrc.com/collections...v-camera-w-osd

I love it's size and ease of use. Just one button on it and 3 main functions that work with a series of 3 leds and 1, 2 and 4-second presses of the button. You can change the band/channel (again, 5 different bands with 8 channels per band), the output power (.1mW for in the pits, .25mW for short range like a tank or car, 200mW for your average FPV plane at the field and even 400mW which would probably be overdoing it, and even a call sign option for the OSD.

I plugged it in just to test it and it worked perfectly just looking around. Since I am grounded, I am about to slap it on a tank and go for a drive when the batteries charge! I will report back with the footage.

Comment

after i charge the goggles and plug in the camera the goggles should come on right ?

Comment

Working...
        X