X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobius mini B awful video

My videos from my new MBM2 is terrible? Flickering and a lot of noise. is the because i'm filming indoor or could it be the sd card?

Are you using a "class 10" card?

Comment

Think so? Not sure but i have both Sandisk Extreme U3 and Lexar, Samsung Evo plus and U1 32gb and 64gb cards.
      Where can see the class 10? Guess indoor filming isn’t helping but that flickering and color stripes look terrible😢 Hope i purchased a genuien Mobius and not a fake one?

Comment

The "class" should be printed on the front of the SD card. Even though some mini-cams state that you can use a "class 4", best results are from class 10 or higher. Also, some cameras are limited by how big the card can be. You need to read your manual to see if there is a size limit to the card. Indoor operation should merely make for a darker video, flickering and other oddities are likely due to something else.
        If you bought it from Banggood or AliExpress, it could be a "clone", depending on who the actual seller is.

Comment

From 32gb up to 200gb cards should work. Maybe a fw update is needed.
          I haven’t fw updated mine yet.

Guess the seller is okay?
          https://minidvcameras.co.uk/product/...action-camera/

Comment

Hmmmm, strange. Took it outside filming and the video seems okay? A little under exposed maybe but something a can change in the Msetup in white balance. Thank's though for tips

Comment

Originally posted by Nikom View Post
              From 32gb up to 200gb cards should work. Maybe a fw update is needed.
              I haven’t fw updated mine yet.

Guess the seller is okay?
              https://minidvcameras.co.uk/product/...action-camera/
              Being in N. America, I've never heard of that seller.
              Did you by chance, peel off that protective film from the lens?

Comment

Hmmm, have looked close and don’t see any? Are you sure there is one on the Mobius mini?

Comment

No, I can't be sure. It's been a long time since I've used a Mobius. I've gone through 3 of them. I finally wised up and went to other min-cams - Runcam2, Sony, Firefly and those all had a protective film on them. Sometimes, they get peeled off along the way - maybe it was a return that got re-sold or someone tested it in the store.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Mobius Mini and have about a dozen (a mix of both "A" and "B" models). On the mSetup VIDEO MODES tab, be sure to NOT select the "Extreme Fine" video quality setting (I use the "super fine" setting one notch down). When you hover the mouse cursor over any of the fields, a helpful message pops up. Here is the one for the "video quality setting";

Click image for larger version  Name:	MobiusMiniVideoQualityWarning.gif Views:	0 Size:	10.5 KB ID:	291654

Also, these little guys are power hungry and work best when supplied with a good external 5V source via the USB connection. (The internal battery is not really adequate IMO.)

Hope this helps!

Comment

That really helps👍 Good tip with the Msetup. I’d actually had the video setting on “extreme”. Guess
                      a powerbank on the flying field would be a good idea
                      for charging the mm😜 Happy holidays my friend👍

Comment

Working...
                      X