X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrRCSound "Aspire"

Just saw this in the New Products section on the main site and got excited......then bummed......Out of Stock. Any idea when these might arrive? I would love to replace the V4.1 in my "Iron Ass" with one of these....and yes, I already put my email addy in to be notifified.

Thanks
    Steve
    AMA 95495
    Freewing P-51D Iron Ass
    Freewing F-86 80MM

It is coming soon. Andrew (MrRCSound) said he is working to fix one bug somewhere in the 10,000 lines of code which run the ASPIRE sound system and he expects it to be perfect by Friday. If all goes according to plans, we should have the ASPIRE next week.

Comment

Thanks Tom, sounds good.....no pun intended. ;)

Steve
      AMA 95495
      Freewing P-51D Iron Ass
      Freewing F-86 80MM

Comment

Looking forward to this! Will it still require another chip to do multi engine setups? And are multiple sequenced starts possible? I am looking at doing a scale startup sequence for my Wowplanes B-29..

Comment

Hi guys yes it will need a multi engine pack but its no longer a chip. He has gone to a micro SD card which will be easier to remove and can hold more info on it. He is still tweaking the code he was up till forever last night on it. He hopes to have this completed shortly.
          Thanks

Comment

It sounds like the ASPIRE is not 100% bug free. We should be receiving then in two or 3 days.

Comment

Now, this is something I'd be interested in, My biggest problem with the Freewing sound system is that it really doesn't sound like a Merlin, more like a diesel truck to my mind.
              I know a Merlin when it flies over as I'm sure everyone else does too, there's nothing quite like it, I'm hoping that the new Aspire system will deliver.
              What the price like on it, any idea?

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                Now, this is something I'd be interested in, My biggest problem with the Freewing sound system is that it really doesn't sound like a Merlin, more like a diesel truck to my mind.
                I know a Merlin when it flies over as I'm sure everyone else does too, there's nothing quite like it, I'm hoping that the new Aspire system will deliver.
                What the price like on it, any idea?

Grossman56
                Looks to be $159.99 : http://www.motionrc.com/mrrcsound-aspire-sound-system/

Comment

You got it. $159.99. They are on the way. We should receive them Wednesday or Thursday of this week

Comment

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
                    You got it. $159.99. They are on the way. We should receive them Wednesday or Thursday of this week
                    Great! Any chance there will be a demo video?

Comment

Hi guys

The Aspire sound card should arrive to us today no later than friday,Andrew shipped them out on Tuesday. Here is a video on it that he made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs4Yg5D8t7I
                      Their are allot of new changes and this is going o kill the competition right out of the water. We are still selling the V 4.1 cards as well just to let you all know.

Comment

Originally posted by bradl4648 View Post
                        Hi guys

The Aspire sound card should arrive to us today no later than friday,Andrew shipped them out on Tuesday. Here is a video on it that he made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs4Yg5D8t7I
                        Their are allot of new changes and this is going o kill the competition right out of the water. We are still selling the V 4.1 cards as well just to let you all know.
                        Looks good! Looking forward to a video of it in flight. Also, is there any way to sequence one with a multi engine start? I would like to do the scale engine by engine startup on my B-29. I have enough channels where I can put each engine on a separate channel, and sequence it on my radio, but I am not sure if there is a way to correlate that to the start sounds..

Comment

ASPIRE sound systems are in stock and ready to ship out: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...e-sound-system

We need to add the spare part (will do in the next few minutes).

Comment

Question about the ASPIRE. Do I need a separate AMP for 4 speaker set up? If so is it the same amp that 4.1 was using?

Comment

Originally posted by benjack71 View Post
                              Question about the ASPIRE. Do I need a separate AMP for 4 speaker set up? If so is it the same amp that 4.1 was using?
                              Yes, you need a seperate amp for the 4 speaker setup. The stock ASPIRE system will power 2 speakers. However, the connector where an extra amp plugs into the ASPIRE system is different from the MrRCSound 4.1 system. The extra amplifier we carry does not have the proper connector for the ASPIRE sound system. The amp is the same but the connector is different. MrRCSound hopes to introduce an amplifier with a connector to fit the ASPIRE system in about 3 weeks.

Comment

I am guessing its some proprietary type connector then?

Comment

Ordered mine this afternoon and already got an email it's been shipped! Great service as always 👍. There's an introduction video available...

AMA 95495
                                  Freewing P-51D Iron Ass
                                  Freewing F-86 80MM

Comment

Hey guys!
                                    This is Andrew with MrRCSound. If you have any questions about the new ASPIRE sound unit, please ask! I am here to help!

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by mrrcsound View Post
                                      Hey guys!
                                      This is Andrew with MrRCSound. If you have any questions about the new ASPIRE sound unit, please ask! I am here to help!

Andrew
                                      Greetings Andrew! I would love to be able to amp up my new build with the ASPIRE so I can have 4 speakers before NEFI. Any suggestions or ideas? I actually ordered the Aspire direct from MrRCSound. If you can tell me what connector I need or have one to purchase I would love to do that and purchase another aspire as well before NEFI. Thanks!
                                      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by mrrcsound View Post
                                        Hey guys!

Andrew
                                        Welcome to the forum Andrew. Should be getting mine tomorrow or Saturday. I've got the 4.1 in 2 aircraft so I'm pretty familiar with the operation in general. Just a couple of quick questions. Are the same exact sounds sent to both outputs in this version? Reason I ask is I have a regular and a bass transducer in my Mustang. Thinking maybe with the new system you might be able to separate certain sounds to take advantage of this. Also, since the sounds are on a micro SD card do you plan on making them available as a digital D/L at some time? Last one, is the manual available for D/L ?

Thanks for your support here,
                                        Steve
                                        AMA 95495
                                        Freewing P-51D Iron Ass
                                        Freewing F-86 80MM

Comment

Working...
                                        X