X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED light cable extention

I'm looking for an extension cable that I can use with the LED lights and blue box with Flightline planes. It's a two pin connector. I haven't had any luck finding these, I prefer one that's already assembled.

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
    I'm looking for an extension cable that I can use with the LED lights and blue box with Flightline planes. It's a two pin connector. I haven't had any luck finding these, I prefer one that's already assembled.
    Are the connectors like these JST's?
    http://www.hansenhobbies.com/product...ors/jstbec_fh/

Take a look here and see if they have what you're looking for:

Zen Cart! : Down for Maintenance - Battery Acc/Conn Parkzone AR6400/AR6400L Servo Accessories / Connectors Servos Wire/Servo Wire Servo Converters MiniFutaba Servo Connectors 2-2.54mm Pitch connectors -XP-3A Spektrum satellite RX cables Shrink Wrap Custom Orders Banana Jacks Parkzone AR6400LBL Losi Micro-T/B/DT OpenPilot/CopterControl JST connectors TX Battery Pack Connectors Fly-Dream/HK Altimeter Traxxas QR1 CRIUS All in One Pro MULTI-ROTOR AltitudeRC Nano 5.8G FPV TX Immersion/Boscam Vid TX Efllite Blade NanoQX Mid/High Power Battery Connector AIRPLANES HELI Generic Orders Hitec X4 Micro Charger FRSKY XSR Spektrum Telemetry cables 1S Lipo to RX cables Servo Extensions Boats Liftware Steady Utensil Repair JST-ZH ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping, store

If you can't find what you need let me know and maybe I can make one for you.

Comment

Or do they look more like these?

Comment

It looks just like a servo extension except it's two wires instead of three.

Comment

I've attached a picture of the FLRC blue control board. The new 1600mm Spitfire has three wires coming from the board to the receiver, I want to plug an extension in the strobe port so I can attach it to the blue board then do all of the hook ups in the fuse.

Comment

Gotcha. I take it you only want the single beacon on the fuselage to "strobe" ?
            I was going to add the tail position light on my Spits as well so when they get here tomorrow I'll know exactly what is needed. I have JST connectors but if they don't work I can order some extra connectors and make up what is needed.

If you're in a hurry one thing you could do it just take a regular servo extension, take your razor blade and just slice the connector down to two. Just make you sure you slice both ends to have the same wires.

Comment

I haven't decided on whats going to strobep and stay steady. I've got spare extensions, I may give that a try. If I fail and you make up some extensions I'd be happy to buy a couple off of you. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                If you're in a hurry one thing you could do it just take a regular servo extension, take your razor blade and just slice the connector down to two. Just make you sure you slice both ends to have the same wires.
                Have looked for a long time for two pin servo connectors but to no avail so I've been doing what you've suggested Beeg for quite awhile now.
                A good sharp pair of mini-wire cutters gets the job done very well also.
                I always cut the yellow/white signal wire side off so that the black/brown(negative - ) and red(positive + ) remains as a correct voltage color coding.
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I finally found the connectors! I ordered mess of them so if trimming a standard servo connector doesn't work I can make one up for you. They're called JWT 2-pin

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/jwt-conn...-5set-bag.html

Comment

Nice job finding them Beeg:Cool:............gotta get me a bunch ;)

OH BITE ME.........figures that they're only avail global and not US warehouse
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Yeah, had to ordered some other crap to justify the order. Hate paying those international shipping fees... I know how the Aussies feel..

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                        It looks just like a servo extension except it's two wires instead of three.
                        In a pinch, can't you just use a servo extension? Doesn't really matter what color the wires are, so long as you've got it plugged so that you know which is + and -. As for gauge, usually servo wires are heavier, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

I could only do that if I cut the connector down to two pins. I may end up doing that.

Comment

Working...
                          X