Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens when you click the Unsubscribe button in the upper right?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
      What happens when you click the Unsubscribe button in the upper right?
      It's not the unsubscribe button, it's the subscribe button...I can subscribe then unsubscribe and I still get alerts even on threads I didn't start.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

TI,
        1. Click on your profile name in the upper right, then click my profile
        2. Click the grey SUBSCRIBED button, then right below click Edit Subscribed
        3. That will show you all threads that you are subscribed to and allow you to unsubscribe from any of them.

Are you saying that you are getting alerts for topics that are not showing in #3 above??

Comment

Hello Marc,
          Another change/issue since the latest update. I see that Share/Tweet buttons have been added to the left hand blue user ID box which is inconsequential to me since the Squawk is basically the only social media that I participate with but what isn't there anymore is the green bulb that indicated whether a user is on line or not.
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Marco Polo
            Marco Polo commented
            Editing a comment
            The Social links are standard and are there for people who use Facebook and Twitter. I allows them to easily share an interesting thread or post with friends and/or followers.
            The green light showing offline/online status is in fact missing and will be added back shortly.

How do you unsubscribe from thread notifications. I never clicked the subscribe button to begin with but I get a notice every time someone posts here because I posted here once. I clicked and unclicked the subscribe button for good measure.
          AMA 1102566

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
            How do you unsubscribe from thread notifications. I never clicked the subscribe button to begin with but I get a notice every time someone posts here because I posted here once. I clicked and unclicked the subscribe button for good measure.
            See post #23 above. Do you see this thread "site issues" in your subscribe list? If so, click the link on the right of the page (it says subscribed with a check) to unsubscribe.
            You also want to check your settings in your profile (under the Notifications tab) to make sure "Subscribe when posting" is unchecked.

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
              I've also noticed that the "Go to first new post" buttons are now missing as well. You can still click on where they normally are, but you can't see them.
              this is now fixed

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                Hello Marc,
                Another change/issue since the latest update. I see that Share/Tweet buttons have been added to the left hand blue user ID box which is inconsequential to me since the Squawk is basically the only social media that I participate with but what isn't there anymore is the green bulb that indicated whether a user is on line or not.
                Green light showing user status is now fixed.

Comment

Where did all the apostrophes go? Like in didn’t and doesn’t. They show up in preview and disappear in the post.

Comment

Patrnflr I see apostrophes in your post.

Comment

They weren’t there yesterday. Oh well. Probably an iPhone issue

Comment

I having issues with some threads that I'm subscribed to and can no longer view them. I'm unauthorized to view the thread. I was previously subscribed to it. I can view it if I log out and view as a guest. Do any of you have this issue? I have about 2 threads that have done this. I have logged out and logged back in as Aros suggested, but no luck.
                        Still Learning:D

Comment

Good morning.
                          I live in the UK and use the European site.
                          please can you sort out that website.
                          Every single time I go onto the web pages, they default to showing euros.
                          I change the settings to united Kingdom and pounds and the page is changed to pounds. So far so good.
                          But if I click on an aircraft, that page turns up in euros again 😡
                          If I go to the next page, the same thing happens again 😡😡😡.
                          Its very frustrating and annoying to have to change the currency each and every time I view the next page.
                          I am logged into the system as being British citizen, so surely its possible to default the country and currency for my viewing whenever I log in !
                          for info, the fault seems to be in the currency box. Once I have set the UK box the system seems to remember that, but not always.
                          I have reported this to motion rc before, but nothing got sorted out.
                          its very frustrating as I cant even get throw to Peter on 5he phone now, at the warehouse.
                          Not helpful at all.
                          I am trying to but the complete power train from the engine mount to the spinner cap for the 1600mm corsair, but there is never a time when its all in stock at the same time.
                          I have been trying to buy this set up now for over 3 months.
                          Sorry Motion. I love your products, but your warehouse service and website are both currently letting you down.

Gordon Fraser.
                          U.K.
                          🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Comment

Working...
                          X