X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frsky recievers

When is the next shipment due? I need to replace some recievers in a few of my planes.

We should have some of them next week but these FrSky Receivers have not shipped yet: G-RX8 and S8R. We have emailed FrSky to see if we can get an ETA on those.

Comment

Yeah those are sold out just about everywhere, I guess they are a "hot" product.

Comment

s8r avil on ebay in stock at amain hobbies us shipping:Cool:also banggood but takes forever in stock there too

Comment

I was just at a main and they showed sold out... they only had 1 of the s6r models but I needed 2 receivers for a couple planes I haven't been able to fly for a while.

Comment

ebay x8r more than ten in stock us seller 35 dollars free shipping http://www.ebay.com/usr/vvbuy?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Comment

but you want the s8r right

Comment

Yeah I like the setup capabilities with the horus.

Comment

I have been reading about how to flash the firmware to an SxR receiver from an X10S using a modified servo cable attached to the pins for the external module of the X10S to the SBUs connector on the receiver. I am unclear if you also have to have the receiver connected to a battery as well. Does anyone here know?

Comment

That I haven't tried... I do know theres now a phone app for them as well

Comment

Originally posted by bob_stan View Post
                      I have been reading about how to flash the firmware to an SxR receiver from an X10S using a modified servo cable attached to the pins for the external module of the X10S to the SBUs connector on the receiver. I am unclear if you also have to have the receiver connected to a battery as well. Does anyone here know?
                      No it’s powered by radio. You need to flash external device. I flash all mine thru my x12s. You’ll need a battery to do the calibration afterwards. I use a 6volt battery plugged into receiver and bind it to radio than use lua script to calibrate.

Comment

Thanks, I finally figured it out and flashed the receiver firmware through the external module connector. Worked very easy. I do use the lua scripts for configuration though.

Comment

Working...
                        X