Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok wait a minute, now for some reason its working at 20/page again?? But no "Team Gross" Okay so I do an edit and when I hit 'save' "Team Gross" shows up

Go figure

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

okay, here's a clean unedited message

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
        Hey Guys, I have my signature working but now, when I click "twenty posts per page" and hit the 'save changes ' button, it reverts to default the default setting, which is every post on one page. Could we just make the default setting twenty posts per page?
        Note the 'Team Gross' is showing and the 'eh' underneath my Av is showing. When I got the team Gross working it started reverting to default posts per page.

Grossman
        The default setting is actually 20 posts per page. We may have a bug though, because when users try to select a different number of post to display per page and click "save", it always reverts back to default settings. I will continue to investigate.

Comment

Great, thanks Mark, now notice that in the above post, 'Team Gross' shows up, don't know if you fixed that but its there, I'll see what happens with this one

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

might be something to do with the fact that I logged out and back in.

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

I don't envy you folks on getting this all up running smoothly. I've been playing around on it for the last week and ya'll have a lot of bugs to get fixed and worked out to make it user friendly.

I'm still not receiving any new posts notification to my email, so it's very hard to know what's going on and keep up to date without opening the forum and going through them all to check?

Best of luck guys.
              Brandon Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC View Post
                The default setting is actually 20 posts per page. We may have a bug though, because when users try to select a different number of post to display per page and click "save", it always reverts back to default settings. I will continue to investigate.

Mark,

Yes, I noticed this as well, but figured you guys were already on it, so I didn't bother bringing it up. On RCG I have it set to 100 posts per page. I like having more posts on one page as I don't have to keep flipping so many pages when going back in a thread. Looking forward to you guys getting it fixed.
                Pat

Comment

Working...
                X