X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
    Did I just see a working old school Nintendo? Hahaha nice!
    It's the Retro Mini, has 600 games on it....the kids love it.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Looked like a great time, Thanks for sharing TI. R.
      AMA 424553

Comment

• Sure looks like a great time, TI. Good show! :Cool:

Comment

• We have such a great time, we're seeing new people start flying on a regular basis, and our guys are helping them learn to fly and build...there's nothing like the smile on a new pilots face when they become confident with soloing.
          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
            It's the Retro Mini, has 600 games on it....the kids love it.
            Very cool stuff

Comment

• Day 583: Traded for this Seawind yesterday, pretty neat setup and flys good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180225_205332751_iOS.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	119957
              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Flew two flights each on my CZ T-28 and my replacement A-10. Great flying weather today!
                Pat

Comment

• I hope to punch a few holes in the sky tomorrow if the weather cooperates!

Comment

Day 583: Traded for this Seawind yesterday, pretty neat setup and flys good.

Name:	20180225_205332751_iOS.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	119957
                    I have a GP 60 size Seawind never flown with e-conversion. Its got a couple of failed servo extensions in the wings and the way to access them requires ripping the wheel wells out (and I put them in VERY well....) Worked fine at hoe. Took it to the field and control check before flight... one side flap and the other side aileron don't work.

Connections are trapped in between 2 wing ribs by the wheel well.

I'm still trying to figure out how to have the front retract come up far enough to make the LG doors functional and have it be a true amphib (by instructions, remove front retract and tape o the cover for water operation)
                    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Had one of those neighborhood yard sales over the weekend. While being dragged around behind the wife, I noticed this little toy all packaged up, still in it's box. Asked if it works and got the "As far as know" reply. So for $2.00 I took it home and proceeded to checking it out. Dead as a door nail and wouldn't take a charge! Appears the kid that owned it left it on the charger too long and toasted the lil' Lipo battery (150mAh) in the copter. So wrote it of as a two dollar loss.. no biggie. Then remembered my old Mosquito copter sitting on the shelf for the last 5 years. Gears on it all fubar, just kept for my own personal museum. Ripped into it and found it had a 180mAh battery in it. Broke out the soldering iron and swapped it out. Charged it up and took flight! Fun for playing indoors... not to mention driving the dogs crazy. :)
                      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• BluesDragon, you are having too much fun ja ja

I think the closest I got was the 911

Comment

• It was very windy today so I got out one of my Dynam planes to fly…

Name:	30C35814-2FEE-4AE1-B21F-051171F29D96.jpeg
Views:	296
Size:	338.4 KB
ID:	120626
                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

It was very windy today so I got out one of my Dynam planes to fly…
                            And if I read the underlying thought here............"if you put it in, no great loss because it was a Dynam". ;)
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

And if I read the underlying thought here............"if you put it in, no great loss because it was a Dynam". ;)
                              Exactimendo!
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Flew the UMX Timber. Taxi-tested the A-4 Skyhawk. It is going to fly great! :Cool:

Comment

• Also just finished the 70mm 6s F-16. Going to taxi test it later today...:f16

Comment

• It was 38 in northern Wi today. A HEATWAVE. So I flew a couple of packs from the V4 t28. Yup still love this air frame! I did plow her into a snow bank...forgot she like to go left on roll out lol.
                                    AMA 1102566

Comment

Exactimendo!
                                      I taught myself to fly with that hellcat. Damn good bird
                                      AMA 1102566

Comment

• Day 589: Very windy today...flew the Dynam Hellcat, E-flite Corsair, Bush Mule, Freewing F-105, Three Parkzone Sport Cubs, UMX A-10 and a Nano Tanon.

Good times.
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• :Cool:Got a Bush Mule two weeks ago! Getting a camo
                                          paint job soon...

Comment

Working...
                                          X