Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, any kind of hint would be nice. I still think it’s an F-100 Super Saber. Happy New Year to all out there. Be safe and warm.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Dieter View Post
      Yes, any kind of hint would be nice. I still think it’s an F-100 Super Saber. Happy New Year to all out there. Be safe and warm.......
      The first couple airshows I attended (early 60s), the Thunderbirds were flying the F-100. I'm hoping FW comes out with a Super Saber.
      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• My crystal ball tells me that 2018 will be the year of the Phantom. FW, HSD and FMS will all have models ranging from a twin 80, single 105 and twin 70.
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• HE-111 or DO-335.....me thinks....me hopes a HO-229 ... realistically a F-100 or F-102 would be better....
          Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• I'm thinking an A1-D Skyraider.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
              HE-111 or DO-335.....me thinks....me hopes a HO-229 ... realistically a F-100 or F-102 would be better....
              Or F-106.. As for the Horton listen to the RCAfterhours podcast with Alpha. He talked about it being one of the most difficult and unstable aircraft to get to fly.

Comment

• I've pretty much stoped speculating at this point. :f4phantom I mean seriously, :f4phantom all we have to go on is a project named Foil :f4phantom which could be any number of things. :f4phantom In the end we will get what we get when we get it. So, speculate all you want but I personally am going to stop trying to guess what Alpha, Freewing and MRC will release next. :f4phantom I am tired of trying to interpret the complex inner workings of Alpha's brain. :Dizzy: I am sure I will be happy with whatever they release. :f4phantom Still, I can't help but feel there is something very subliminal to all of this. :Confused: :f4phantom :)

Comment

• It's like your trying to say something :Thinking:

Comment

• All I'm saying is I'm gonna stop guessing. :f4phantom

Comment

• :bf109 Me too!

Comment

• :ov10 :ov10 :ov10ME THREE.........oh sorry for intruding on you jet jocks:Silly:LOL
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Lol. Great Steve! I think I got it!
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Dang CB, beat me to the punch!!
                            Well, ok, so we have a 1600 mm British warbird, why not the other side of the equation and add..........
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	this_was_their_finest_hour.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	111043
                            You guys know what it is, right??
                            Considering that's Douglas Bader in the middle with some of the guys from 242 (Canadian) Squadron

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Or F-106.. As for the Horton listen to the RCAfterhours podcast with Alpha. He talked about it being one of the most difficult and unstable aircraft to get to fly.
                              Those are key words there "most difficult and unstable aircraft to get to fly" so somebody has looked into....but yet I have seen some flying models of this bird and it looked very stable..

Comment

• This is still one high on my list..

Comment

• Absolutely loving the large twins so for Warbirds I'm still going with a new large (1600mm-ish) Mk VI Mosquito, DH-103 Hornet/Sea Hornet and OV-10. We do need a Bf-109E and Hurricane in about 1500mm...and a large Fw190D!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                    All I'm saying is I'm gonna stop guessing. :f4phantom
                                    I like your guess the best. :f4phantom
                                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Ya, the large twin props are awesome, but they should be super scale in 2m IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                                        Absolutely loving the large twins so for Warbirds I'm still going with a new large (1600mm-ish) Mk VI Mosquito, DH-103 Hornet/Sea Hornet and OV-10. We do need a Bf-109E and Hurricane in about 1500mm...and a large Fw190D!
                                        We need more Luftwaffe offerings. Large FW-190D-9, Bf-109E, Ju-88, Do-335. I'd pop on any of these in 1.5m or larger. 1.6m or larger Mosquito would be waaaay cool, too.
                                        ---
                                        Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

We need more Luftwaffe offerings. Large FW-190D-9, Bf-109E, Ju-88, Do-335. I'd pop on any of these in 1.5m or larger. 1.6m or larger Mosquito would be waaaay cool, too.
                                          +1 on All!:Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X