Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll still ask for a great scale Phantom as a twin 80mm. Shoulda done 2x80 the first time. But, the consolation would be that it's bigger, better, and even more scale!
    Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

• Well, since sounding like a robot is becoming a norm around the interwebs and on the site, I'll say it again, an E2C Hawkeye with all the bells and whistles and lights would be phenomenal. And tailhook please. It's history and crucial role in naval operations make it an amazing subject. The super Fudd. (No viruses will be uploaded if you click in the photo to get a closer look)Click image for larger version

Name:	1597273765878.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	394979

Comment

• Originally posted by SanExup View Post
        Well, since sounding like a robot is becoming a norm around the interwebs and on the site, I'll say it again, an E2C Hawkeye with all the bells and whistles and lights would be phenomenal. And tailhook please. It's history and crucial role in naval operations make it an amazing subject. The super Fudd. (No viruses will be uploaded if you click in the photo to get a closer look)Click image for larger version

Name:	1597273765878.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	394979
        That would be something.

Mike
        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Its still too long between single prop ww2 fighter. Its old news,, they wont do a zero... i agree with many, to many p51 s,,, so p47 btop would b good or me 109.. or even fw190.. i had hobbyking 1600 butcherbird flew ver well.. and im sure a flightline version would be faaar superiour

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Fly-The-Lockheed-Model-10E-Electra-Now.png
Views:	571
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	271115 A Lockheed Electra 10E would be a damned cool addition to any hanger
            J
            Click image for larger version Name:	1a189237e2db8d0ef05307d84c8d1f83--air-planes-pilots.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.4 KB ID:	271112
            Now, that Amelia Earhart's Lockeed Electra has probably has been located... It might be a good time for Motion RC to offer a 1600mm foam of the aircraft!!! Just a suggestion,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by dblmars57@gmail.com View Post

Now, that Amelia Earhart's Lockeed Electra has probably has been located... It might be a good time for Motion RC to offer a 1600mm foam of the aircraft!!! Just a suggestion,,,
              Great Idea, a FlightLine version at 1600mm would also be 'recognition and a compliment' to women aviators of the period. Best, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Luv the warbird stuff,,, do have only 1non military plane.. 1400 pitts.. if i ever get another,, i agree steve,, an electra 1600, would have incredable,,,,,,, historical signifigance

Comment

Working...
                X