Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been watching for the Bone, B-1 Bomber would be coming. I see Banana has came out with a very nice looking B-1. Being from the Black Hills We get to see them a lot The new EDF from Banana is powered by two 80mm fans.

Comment

• Banana Hobby may have "commissioned" Xfly to produce the B-1 but soon all sorts of sellers will sell it. A shop in Europe already is doing pre-orders for it and before too long, RC Castle will also carry it and I'm quite confident that places like AliExpress will sell it soon after that, then dealers in Australia will get it. Banana has the initial "exclusive" for it in N. America. And it's not a twin 80mm. It's a twin 70mm. We won't see it for another 5 months or more.
      (And what's this got to do with "what's next from MotionRC"?) There's an Xfly B-1 thread here.

Comment

• SU-57 Please!!!

Comment

• Its already on pre order here in melbourne australia. And its a 70mm

Comment

• Zero 4 me

Comment

• Congratulations freewing on the development and release of another high quality product.
              I have two questions:
              1. Is Alpha, ok?
              2. Is there a flightlinerc release in our future, feels like it has been a while?

Keep up the great work

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                Banana Hobby may have "commissioned" Xfly to produce the B-1 but soon all sorts of sellers will sell it. A shop in Europe already is doing pre-orders for it and before too long, RC Castle will also carry it and I'm quite confident that places like AliExpress will sell it soon after that, then dealers in Australia will get it. Banana has the initial "exclusive" for it in N. America. And it's not a twin 80mm. It's a twin 70mm. We won't see it for another 5 months or more.
                (And what's this got to do with "what's next from MotionRC"?) There's an Xfly B-1 thread here.
                OH Sorry I stand corrected it's a Twin 70mm ( what difference is it to you anyway If I new that is where I would have but it. You sure are a busy body aren't you LOL!!! ) I wish it were Freewing that had come out with the Bone instead

Comment

• He simply corrected you... I agree, I'd prefer FW to have come out with it but I'm happy someone did. Xfly is doing very well in my opinion. As far as Xviper, he does speak his mind and he does take a lot of criticism for it. He decided a couple months ago to take a vacation from the forums because of the attacks he was getting.

Comment

• To speak ya mind in a respectfull manner is missing these days.. he has helped me numerous times as hav many on the squark team... we all learn.. wrong thread! Oh well zero 4 me after i get a couger

Comment

• Yes xviper speaks his mind but he does it in a non-disrespectful manner (but not afraid to call someone out who is acting like a knucklehead, lol) and I find him to be one of our top posters in the community. As for The Bone, I too really wish Freewing had come out with it but at least X-Fly seems to be decent quality from what I've seen so far. I'm still holding out hope for a Freewing Concorde, SR-71, F-117 and update their 90mm class(ics) like the F-14, F-15, F-16.
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                        Yes xviper speaks his mind but he does it in a non-disrespectful manner (but not afraid to call someone out who is acting like a knucklehead, lol) and I find him to be one of our top posters in the community. As for The Bone, I too really wish Freewing had come out with it but at least X-Fly seems to be decent quality from what I've seen so far. I'm still holding out hope for a Freewing Concorde, SR-71, F-117 and update their 90mm class(ics) like the F-14, F-15, F-16.
                        I too have a right to speak My mind. He may be what you say, But I consider Him what you are calling me. IMHO I have found many things He is wrong on and if you say something about guys like him people jump on them. I am entitled to my Opinion. What you have stated is your OPINION and I have mine. I find Him to be intimidating to some. That's all I have to say about this PERIOD

Comment

• Someone called you something? Did I miss that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Man View Post

I too have a right to speak My mind. He may be what you say, But I consider Him what you are calling me. IMHO I have found many things He is wrong on and if you say something about guys like him people jump on them. I am entitled to my Opinion. What you have stated is your OPINION and I have mine. I find Him to be intimidating to some. That's all I have to say about this PERIOD
                            Friend, not once did I intend my comments to be aimed at any one person. I was simply making a general statement about him, and the knucklehead comment wasn't aimed at you, just the trolls and spammers I have seen him deal with many times over the years.
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Man View Post

You may be entitled to your opinion, but you know what they say about opinions! You are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

• There are some that go to all the forums sites that just can't leave well enough alone and have to comment their digs in and go uncensored or allowed to change their post while others are deleted, yes my opinion but an observation at the same time.

Ron.
                                AMA 424553

Comment

• Much ado about nothing. xviper has actually added a lot to this forum and has helped many who wouldn't find solutions otherwise to their simple and or complex issues. And I have found him to add humor. A thing we can all use. Wild Man I can say the same, you've helped others and added to the experience here on the forum. I do believe xviper was just correcting when you misspoke. A dual 80mm Bone would be something else. Aros didn't call you a knucklehead. Who cares anyway, what is a knucklehead? I call my buddy a knucklehead all the time and vice versa, no one seems bothered by it. But he wasn't directing it at you, so no matter.
                                  kallend has added a lot the this site and helped others, he does seem to like stirring the pot. I suspect he takes himself very seriously.
                                  Honestly, everyone use a little humor in life and also not take ourselves so seriously. Youll live longer.

Comment

• SanExup, Hear, Hear, you knucklehead.

Wild Man , kallend xviper, Aros

The facts are I have been called every thing I can think of and a few I'd never heard in my life and this all reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs repeatedly says, "I know you are, but what am I?"

So totally adolescent, "but Mom, he hit me first." Gee-Whiz Gentlemen, come on.

Frankly in today's world we could all take away something from the adage, "Sticks and stones might break my bones, though words will never hurt me."

These remarks are just words, so consider the source, and know that words will only hurt you if you allow it, so stop playing the victim at every little comment.

Respectfully, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• YEA!!! You damn KNUCKLEHEADS!!! I know you are, but what am I, PEE WEE HERMANS!!

Comment

• who we think we are
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	dzxSUuA2LdrdBS835BCZrZ-970-80.jpg.webp
Views:	219
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	377797

Who we really are
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	2009_S+W.JPG.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	377798

Comment

• SanExup, "That will pretty well cover the 'flybys'. Gentlemen, you are dismissed."
                                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X