Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next from Motion RC?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since it's a "she", maybe it's a Vixen. Nice grass friendly gear and nice design. Not the "vixen" likely hanging in Aros' room thoughLOL

Comment

• PA-48 Enforcer MRC has got to make one of these. A turbo prop Mustang it couldn't get much better!

Comment

• I think I am going to build one of those in 1/6th scale, maybe 1/4!! That is just bad ass and I have to admit, I have never seen one before. I have been building and researching for 35 years, and I just can't recall seeing that bird! Lets just do it with a real turboprop and variable pitch prop! :Cool: I will start a build thread if my wife doesn't kill me for the turbine/prop purchase!!

Comment

• You know the Dynam P51 might be a good platform to start with to build one in electric power.

Comment

• Yep!!! I have three in 1400mm, but I don't want to mod them. I do have a Top Flite ARF 50cc in the box....... HMMMMMM???

Comment

• The Dynam may be a good starting point. Is it about 159-169? I haven't looked lately....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                NOPE 109G
                ;)

I like my girls with streamlined noses, not chopped off! LOL
                Gustav!!! 20 and 30mm too. The humps on the girl just look sexy!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                  I think I am going to build one of those in 1/6th scale, maybe 1/4!! That is just bad ass and I have to admit, I have never seen one before. I have been building and researching for 35 years, and I just can't recall seeing that bird! Lets just do it with a real turboprop and variable pitch prop! :Cool: I will start a build thread if my wife doesn't kill me for the turbine/prop purchase!!
                  Well, at 4995.00 for just the turboprop engine, it may take a while to gather the pennies!! http://www.chiefaircraft.com/jct-turboprop.html

Comment

• Maybe downsize a bit for 2890.00 http://www.kingtechturbines.com/prod...products_id=53
                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Ouch Hardway that’s a lot of pennies!

Comment

• looks like it would be fun twins ya know.... S3 Viking SUB HUNTER

Comment

• Please let there be a new plane to choose from come my birthday on the 29th. Pretty please

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
                            Then again, one would not want to meet a Phantom or Vampire in a dark alley either.
                            Come to think of it, most wouldn't want to run into a Panther or Raptor in a dark alley either.
                            My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• hotrod,
                              I too would go for a Vike. That's if they don't do a Phantom J Okay, I'll buy both ! LOL

Hawk
                              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• How about something different for a change. Tired of the same 'ol warbirds/EDF's. Something unusual like the PZL-104 Wilga w/1600-1700 w/s PNP would be a great STOL to play with. I would also definitely bite on a C-119 as long as it wasn't a Dynam.
                                *** \"A man\'s word is his honor....without honor there is nothing.\" ***
                                *** I have no hesitation to kill nor reservation to die for the Flag & Constitution of the USA. ***

Comment

• I’d like to see a mig 35 in a 80mm config.

Comment

• waiting........waiting.....got money........ still waiting......come on man daddy needs a new plane:Confused::Confused::Sick2::Sick2::Yawn::Yawn ::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Crying2::Crying2:: Crying::Crying::Crying::Crying:

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod23t View Post
                                      waiting........waiting.....got money........ still waiting......come on man daddy needs a new plane:Confused::Confused::Sick2::Sick2::Yawn::Yawn ::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Crying2::Crying2:: Crying::Crying::Crying::Crying:
                                      Surely you don't have one of everything yet....

I FILLED the model memory of my DX-18 and I don't have one of everything.
                                      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Still waiting anxiously to see what Project Foil will be.
                                        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                                          Don’t taunt Happy Funball. :Bomb:
                                          Bwahahaha!!!

I did not write, create, act in, or in anyway profit from this video (except in personal laughs). This is copyrighted material owned by NBC. It was taken fro...

Comment

Working...
                                          X