X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
    Sorry Aros. I should really pay more attention.
    You are a great guy.... We all get confused. I do that going to the bathroom... Why am I in the kitchen???? LOL Blessings Bro!!! Jerry

Comment

• You go to the bathroom in the kitchen?!?! :Scared:

Comment

• So do the V2 Mirage and ME 262 count, since they're just new livery on existing planes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
          So do the V2 Mirage and ME 262 count, since they're just new livery on existing planes?
          Nope. No more EDF's for awhile. Lets have something really unique that can fly for more than 3 minutes like a 1600mm Grumman F3F with scale gear! Or a large Bf-109E!

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
            So do the V2 Mirage and ME 262 count, since they're just new livery on existing planes?
            No, they are not project named releases. While the 262 is just a scheme change, we updated that power system last year so this completes the V2, but the Mirage is both a scheme change and a power system upgrade. I am editing the Flight Review now and this time it is Alpha flying it in China and man, I already want one. Might be the fastest Freewing Jet in the lineup now. And Alpha made sure it Alpha's...

Comment

• What's the code name for the Do-335 that Motion is working on? :Ligthbulb:
              ---
              Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                What's the code name for the Do-335 that Motion is working on? :Ligthbulb:
                I got the scoop. It’s Project “After Bronco”. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post

I got the scoop. It’s Project “After Bronco”. :P
                  LOL, as long as it's coming...
                  ---
                  Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by James.MotionRC View Post

No, they are not project named releases. While the 262 is just a scheme change, we updated that power system last year so this completes the V2, but the Mirage is both a scheme change and a power system upgrade. I am editing the Flight Review now and this time it is Alpha flying it in China and man, I already want one. Might be the fastest Freewing Jet in the lineup now. And Alpha made sure it Alpha's...
                    Please James let get it posted.....cannot wait ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	57b12457afe76afb5ac77883e5812deb.gif
Views:	631
Size:	761.7 KB
ID:	144893

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

Nope. No more EDF's for awhile. Lets have something really unique that can fly for more than 3 minutes like a 1600mm Grumman F3F with scale gear! Or a large Bf-109E!
                      Hell yeah .

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

How about a compromise:six turning, four burning.

Comment

• Here is my final guess so I get a free one: FOIL is for the gold foil used on the cockpit glass of the F-117. With the success of the big twin super scale A-10, Motion is doing a twin 80mm F-117. When can I get that delivered? After the official announcement?

Comment

• Well if it is I am going ahead with my project anyway. 1:10 scale, 79" long with a 52" wingspan. I am thinking twin 90's....should be a good Winter project. The workbench is 8' square. Side view is next.

Name:	IMG_20180728_180703.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	145022

Name:	IMG_20180728_180734.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	145023

Comment

• WOW. Impressive.

Mike
                              \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                Well if it is I am going ahead with my project anyway. 1:10 scale, 79" long with a 52" wingspan. I am thinking twin 90's....should be a good Winter project. The workbench is 8' square. Side view is next.
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Very cool Jetdude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                                    What's the code name for the Do-335 that Motion is working on? :Ligthbulb:
                                    good one :o)
                                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• twin 90's, oh yea !
                                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• In Steve we trust! Get a thread going, can't wait to follow this!!

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
                                          In Steve we trust! Get a thread going, can't wait to follow this!!
                                          LOL! I will when I have something a little more tangible. Right now I am collecting stuff to make a hot wire cutter to make the wings and tail feathers. Also planning out how to add wing spars as well as LG, battery and fan mounts.

Comment

Working...
                                          X