Clear All

• I got a quarter! LOL

Comment

• What size battery will it take? LOL LOL
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton
        Anyone have a extra $3.9 mill laying around???
        The wife would kill me.

Mike
        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

The wife would kill me.

Mike
          Just order it through Amazon, then tell Amazon that you're dissatisfied with the product and want your money back. :Devil:
          ---
          Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
            Aros, I like your list and response to WBC!

Anybody heard from Squawker Shirty our brother from down under? Seems to be MIA......
            Twowingtj, Sent him a PM this morning. Don't know him well other than through this forum. Just asked, "Wherefore art thou"? and would like to hear from him. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I ordered it , had it delivered to the neighbors house
              rc flyin addict

Comment

• Thanks Bill and LB. I don't know him other than through the Squawk either. He was a real frequent poster when the Avanti and A-10 came out. Just hadn't seen anything from him in a while. Thought maybe a shark or croc got himLOLLOL.

Comment

• Has anyone guessed that one of the new planes is the Lockeed Martin F-35 Lightning yet???

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post
                    Has anyone guessed that one of the new planes is the Lockeed Martin F-35 Lightning yet???
                    The clues pretty well eliminate that one. The Harrier is more likely, or some earlier experiment in jet power VTOL/STOL
                    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• I think it usually comes up along with an F-22 but I don't know if anyone has given a good explanation to correlate the plane to the name. Post #1173 probably comes closest.

Comment

• Yeah, I need to go back and read the clues again...
                        Came across some info on the web about the F-35 and couldn't remember if anyone had mentioned it yet...

Comment

• Black Widow or B-52 Bomber, would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by chipset35 View Post
                            Black Widow or B-52 Bomber, would be nice.
                            Which Black Widow? The P-61 or the YF-23? Dynam makes a P-61 and LanXiang RC makes a twin 70MM YF-23. But I'd like to see it in either a 64 mm or twin 50 mm

Comment

• How about a 64 or 70 MM deHavilland Vampire that unlike the Hobby King one doesn't come with an exploding ESC.

Comment

• Thatll work too

Comment

• How about more ARFs and ARF+? Seems like there's quite a few "modders" on here.

Comment

• Wow, I go away for a month and now I find I haven't missed anything...

Comment

• Snoozefest over here :Yawn:

Comment

• Horizon is getting in the market with their new 70mm Viper Jet. Looks sweet, with asx good for rookie jet pilots.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                                          Horizon is getting in the market with their new 70mm Viper Jet. Looks sweet, with asx good for rookie jet pilots.
                                          It seems the Viper format is becoming the Piper Cub of the EDF market. Personally, I'd rather a new UMX jet to replace their "glass jawed" A-10.

Comment

Working...
                                          X