Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why I want to buy the A4, so they announce FOIL or whatever they had planned next. LOL

Comment

• **Update** A4 purchased. I'm assuming now something will be released tomorrow or sometime this week. You're welcome everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
        **Update** A4 purchased. I'm assuming now something will be released tomorrow or sometime this week. You're welcome everyone
        Thanks I owe you one.....

Comment

• I decided not to worry about this project foil jet right now, spent my money on parts to rebuild my FW T-45, so you guys can have my preorder when it gets here unless it is something I really really can't pass up.....:)

Comment

• I got the EFlite AT-6 BNF last week. I thought for sure that Foil or something else awesome would have been announced by now! I thought I was taking one for the team! Is there a clinical name for what’s wrong with us?:Silly:Alpha, hows that Bronco coming along?

Comment

• I just picked up a 670 size Hirobo HH-65 Dauphin 2 weeks ago as well. Now that the cash reserves are expended for a while, I figured an announcement was inevitable..

Comment

**Update** A4 purchased. I'm assuming now something will be released tomorrow or sometime this week. You're welcome everyone
                I'm getting my A-4 delivered today. This one:

Comment

• I was watching the tiger meet mirage video and in the background was a pink and silver P.15, is this just a custom paint scheme or something new?

Comment

• I've watched that Tiger meet Mirage video a couple of times myself. I'm really fighting an urge to add it to my collection. That or the Staggerwing Beech that's currently out of stock.. (Once in a while I like something relaxing to fly)
                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                      I was watching the tiger meet mirage video and in the background was a pink and silver P.15, is this just a custom paint scheme or something new?
                      Custom job. One of Alpha's videos has one in Imperial Japanese livery.

Comment

• its august and still no new edf? I keep spending money on the little 64mm jets(L15 and mig 15) I want a new 90mm.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

I'm getting my A-4 delivered today. This one:
                          Those have always been appealing to me. I would be interested in how well it flies. I have a NIB GWS A-4 that I am going to put together at some point. I have a FW 70mm fan in mind for that one. Just haven't gotten all the parts together.

Comment

• Originally posted by DR. Joy View Post

Those have always been appealing to me. I would be interested in how well it flies. I have a NIB GWS A-4 that I am going to put together at some point. I have a FW 70mm fan in mind for that one. Just haven't gotten all the parts together.
                            The SkyAngel 50 mm are pretty good. They're about the eqivelent of the 1st Gen Freewing 64 mm, where they fly pretty good, but not warp speed. For a while nobody carried them here in the US, but another site has started to in Kit, PNP, or RTF. Another outside the country only offers PNP and RTF, but they don't have the variety of the first store, but do replace the stock 20 amp ESC that uses bullet connectors with a 30 amp that uses an XT-60. I had an A-4 and T-45, but crashed the A-4. The T-45 I wore out. I also had the Grippen which I lost in flight, and a F-35 and Mirage which were destroyed in a burglary. For a while I moved on to larger planes, but recently, I decided to go back to them. From my POV, other than the battery connector issue, the only other problem is that only the T-45/BAE Hawk, A-7, Grippen, and Mirage are rigged for LG but no steerable nose wheel, unless you modify them. What I've done so far is mount the mains from a set of P15 LG and the standard SkyAngel nose wheel pad on the T-33 model. Then I'm replacing the ESC and EDFs on it, the A-4 and the BAE Hawk I orderd with the A-4 with ZWT Mantis 45 amp ESC and a FMS 3s 50 mm EDF unit. Now if the LG mod on the T-33 works, then I'll contemplate getting the F9F, unless Project Foil, if and when it gets here, is something I can't live without. And that's a short list.

Comment

• I just saw that horizon hobby is getting ready to sell a new t45 goshawk(70mm from fms) 6s 3300 I wonder if that one will be underpowered like the 90mm version, atleast its under 300 bucks

Comment

• Chicago Air and Water show is next weekend. Thunderbirds are in town. Depending on how much I have to drink, I hope I don't get trigger happy and go in the hole again for a T-bird F16!

Comment

Chicago Air and Water show is next weekend. Thunderbirds are in town. Depending on how much I have to drink, I hope I don't get trigger happy and go in the hole again for a T-bird F16!
                                  Don't say "trigger happy" and Chicago in the same sentence... May get you on a watch list!!! ;) Have a great time and watch your six....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Don't say "trigger happy" and Chicago in the same sentence... May get you on a watch list!!! ;) Have a great time and watch your six....
                                    We'll be in the safe zone on the water, playing "danger zone" on repeat.

Comment

• Starting to wonder what's up with the new plane...
                                      I believe it's been about a month or more now since it was originally supposed to be revealed. Just seems odd there hasn't been any word at all from MRC...
                                      I have been waiting on a preorder E-flight V900 I ordered from Horizon, (only because MRC wasn't offering that model) back in April. Originally due in late May and kept getting pushed back. Now delivery date is TBD...
                                      According to Horizon, the delay is due to problems with the plastic spinner, and they are swapping out the plastic with the optional aluminum spinner upgrade.
                                      Seems kind of funny it would take 3 months or more to swap out spinners...
                                      Maybe short supply of spinners???
                                      Hope it's not a problem with shipping from China due to tariffs or some other politically incorrect BS affecting Horizon and MRC...
                                      Just a thought...
                                      Could just be, Where's my new plane anxiety induced paranoid delusions... lol...:wacky

Comment

• Hardway has it nailed. Remember Al Capone??? Chicago was a mob city. Not so much any more but still can be a rough city. I liked going down to the meuseums every summer. I do miss it. Have a great time Purdue......

Comment

Working...
                                        X